FTTF It is possible!!!

hotpinkchica14

After looking online multiple times a day for 3 months, I am happy to report I scooped up a FTTF. I got on expecting for it to say "Sold Out" again and I had to do a double take because it said "Add to Cart". Then it showed only 1 left so I was really getting nervous I wouldn't get it. So anyone that doesn't think it is possible keep checking because they do become available. This will definitely help with having 2 young girls.

That’s great!

We booked our next cruise too late to get FTTF, but I’d like to have it if it ever becomes available, so I have to remember to just keep checking like you did. We’re traveling with my parents, who are Platinum (separate rooms/bookings), so it would cut down on the time they’d have to wait around for us at embark/disembark, plus we’re looking at doing independent excursions, so it would help for the tendering in Grand Cayman.

That’s great!

We booked our next cruise too late to get FTTF, but I’d like to have it if it ever becomes available, so I have to remember to just keep checking like you did. We’re traveling with my parents, who are Platinum (separate rooms/bookings), so it would cut down on the time they’d have to wait around for us at embark/disembark, plus we’re looking at doing independent excursions, so it would help for the tendering in Grand Cayman.

Just to let you know - each Platinum/Diamond can take up to 5 guests each on the tender so you don't need the FTTF for that perk.

On our last cruise we bought FTTF a couple of months in advance. Then our travel plans changed and we weren't getting to port until around 1:30 so 3 days before departure I cancelled our FTTF. Someone picked it up within the hour. Never stop checking. :)

When we put our final payment on the spring break cruise, we were told there were no FTTF left BUT if we kept checking, one might become available.

FTTF is something that we absolutely DO NOT mind paying for. It gets us on the ship faster which is good because it gives us a chance to walk around before things get all crazy and let our son (who is autistic) get adjusted to the ship.

When we put our final payment on the spring break cruise, we were told there were no FTTF left BUT if we kept checking, one might become available.

FTTF is something that we absolutely DO NOT mind paying for. It gets us on the ship faster which is good because it gives us a chance to walk around before things get all crazy and let our son (who is autistic) get adjusted to the ship.

You may want to contact the special needs department. They might be able to make some accommodation to help you get FTTF. Just a thought.

Thank you for posting this! We had originally booked the Pride for May but recently changed it to the Liberty in March and of course there were no FTTF available. I had meant to check when we got to final payment date; but forgot! Your post reminded me...I was pretty sure if any had become available they would be gone by now (finale payment was the 16th) but I logged in and saw 1 was left! Yay! I grabbed it!

We have cruised many times but this is only our second cruise with Carnival. Last time we had FTTF also and loved being able to get to the cabin as soon as we got on board so we could drop our luggage and walk around without it! I also loved the "special" GS number. When we arrived in our cabin last time half of the drinks we pre-ordered were not in the cabin as well as a couple of other things; one phone call went to a number and they came right up with the missing items. Now this was our first carnival cruise, so we had nothing to compare to, on other cruise lines (especially on embark day) GS lines are impossible to get through!! So I loved this number :)

At any rate...thank you for the post! And YES....keep checking! :)

Thank you for posting this! We had originally booked the Pride for May but recently changed it to the Liberty in March and of course there were no FTTF available. I had meant to check when we got to final payment date; but forgot! Your post reminded me...I was pretty sure if any had become available they would be gone by now (finale payment was the 16th) but I logged in and saw 1 was left! Yay! I grabbed it!

We have cruised many times but this is only our second cruise with Carnival. Last time we had FTTF also and loved being able to get to the cabin as soon as we got on board so we could drop our luggage and walk around without it! I also loved the "special" GS number. When we arrived in our cabin last time half of the drinks we pre-ordered were not in the cabin as well as a couple of other things; one phone call went to a number and they came right up with the missing items. Now this was our first carnival cruise, so we had nothing to compare to, on other cruise lines (especially on embark day) GS lines are impossible to get through!! So I loved this number :)

At any rate...thank you for the post! And YES....keep checking! :)

Just a heads up. In some ports they are not able to deliver pre-ordered drinks until they reach international waters. Has something to do with local liquor laws. Probably not the case with your situation but be aware in case you cruise out of another port sometime.

My wife and I will be cruising out of Jacksonville Jan 12, 2015 on board the Fascination. There is only the 2 of us, and right now I plan on 1 suitcase and 2 carry ons total. Would it be worth it to get the FFTF for us?

Me and my mother do that same thing every time we cruise, and we still get FTTF if all possible. I think that having priority embarkation/disembarkation is well worth it. You get to avoid the lines and traffic. Its more up to your personal preferences though.

Faster to the Fun is FABULOUS!! I've had it my past 3 cruises. Last month on Triumph, my sister's luggage was late arriving to the cabin. It came after dinner. Well, Carnival gave her a full refund of her FTTF money, but she still had the benefits for the remainder of the cruise. I thought that was so nice, we did not ask for a refund, but someone from guest relations called the cabin to make sure everything was all right and then told her she would be getting a full refund of FTTF - just because her luggage was late.