Independence < diamond & above at chops

villager70

Hi fellow cruisers. Can anyone advise if Chops is open from 900am to 100pm for food service for Diamond and above as the Freedom has. Also is the diamond club still in the location as it appears in the current deck plans on Royal site? Thanks in advance for any info. Bob & Nancy, The Villages , Florida

Is this the cooked to order breakfast you are speaking of? Other ships we have sailed offer cooked to order breakfast in Chops for suite and Pinnacle guests. I can't see how there would be room for D+ and Diamond. Chops isn't that big. I am sailing Indy in Jan. in a suite and am interested in the answer to this question.

Is this the cooked to order breakfast you are speaking of? Other ships we have sailed offer cooked to order breakfast in Chops for suite and Pinnacle guests. I can't see how there would be room for D+ and Diamond. Chops isn't that big. I am sailing Indy in Jan. in a suite and am interested in the answer to this question.

On the Freedom, suite /Pinnacles can have a cooked breakfast in Portofino's or bring their Windjammer buffet in there.

D+ ( don't sure about D) can bring their Windjammer buffet breakfast into Chops for seating.

M