Adventure OTS_Compasses_St Thomas, St Kitts, Aruba,Curacao

skiiergirl

I am not sure how to do this but I am attempting to post the compasses for the Aruba run for the sailing 12/7/14. Unfortunately it won't let me post them as one pdf so I have separated them by day and am going to attempt to post them that way. I apologize in advance if I mess this up. I hope this will help anyone that was looking for these documents. Of course, as always, the events, day, time, etc is subject to change!!!!

Adventure OTS

San Juan, St Thomas, St Kitts, Seaday, Aruba, Curacao, Seaday, San Juan

December 7 - 14, 2014

DAY 1_SAN JUAN.pdf

DAY 2_ST THOMAS.pdf

DAY 3_ST KITTS.pdf

DAY 4_SEADAY.pdf

DAY 5_ARUBA.pdf

DAY 6_CURACAO.pdf

DAY 7_SEADAY.pdf

DAY 8_AS YOU DEPART.pdf

Looks like they took well enough. I was able to download and view day 1 easy peasy. Thanks for sharing.

I noticed that the All Access Tour was listed as $150 "per adult." Does anyone know if this implies a lower price for children or are children even permitted on the tour?

HiCSailor: I know my daughter (aged 12) went on the All Access Tour with my husband on our last cruise and she was $150 also. I think you need to be at least 10. There is a LOT of walking and stairs. She LOVED it and it was totally worth it for a curious kid who likes to know how things work.

Edited by GetMeOutOfMN

I'm kind of a nerd and want to know and see everything beforehand but hadn't been able to find one that was recent and had our stops. :) Now I have some exciting reading to hold me over.

Can't wait to get the trip started!

Becky

I am not sure how to do this but I am attempting to post the compasses for the Aruba run for the sailing 12/7/14. Unfortunately it won't let me post them as one pdf so I have separated them by day and am going to attempt to post them that way. I apologize in advance if I mess this up. I hope this will help anyone that was looking for these documents. Of course, as always, the events, day, time, etc is subject to change!!!!

Adventure OTS

December 7 - 14, 2014

Thank you so very much for posting these cruise compasses! I just went over all of them and received some very useful information.

I did not realize they have a white dress night. 1st formal night was Monday and 2nd formal night was Friday night.

Matt Yee was the entertainment in Schooner Bar, I saw him on Freedom with my sister on another MS Cruise and he was fantastic. I wrote a review on that cruise and he made her feel so special, I will never forget it. He sat her next to him and sang to her, I cried!!! He is hilarious but has a very good heart!! I hope he is still there when we cruise!

Lots of information on the compasses, thank you again!!!!

I do have a question, do you remember what day and time the Meet and Mingle was scheduled?

Edited by nbp

Thank you so very much for posting these cruise compasses! I just went over all of them and received some very useful information.

I did not realize they have a white dress night. 1st formal night was Monday and 2nd formal night was Friday night.

Matt Yee was the entertainment in Schooner Bar, I saw him on Freedom with my sister on another MS Cruise and he was fantastic. I wrote a review on that cruise and he made her feel so special, I will never forget it. He sat her next to him and sang to her, I cried!!! He is hilarious but has a very good heart!! I hope he is still there when we cruise!

Lots of information on the compasses, thank you again!!!!

I do have a question, do you remember what day and time the Meet and Mingle was scheduled?

I am out of town and will try to confirm with my paperwork when. Get home but I believe it was Weds at 11:30 am

Adventure OTS

December 7 - 14, 2014

Can you give me your review of this cruise? We are getting ready to book it but have read so many negative reviews lately of the ship. We are looking to take the same itinerary as you went on. Thank you

I am out of town and will try to confirm with my paperwork when. Get home but I believe it was Weds at 11:30 am

I posted this earlier but Apparently it didn't transmit.

M&M was Day 4, Weds at 11:30 in Jesters.

FYI....for anyone in a GS or higher that is also when the suite party is held so several folks missed the M&M.

Can you give me your review of this cruise? We are getting ready to book it but have read so many negative reviews lately of the ship. We are looking to take the same itinerary as you went on. Thank you

I will be happy to give you an opinion on any specific areas or answer any specific questions but I wouldn't know what all areas would interest you in a "review". I don't know your likes/dislikes. Is it a perfect cruise? No....But people are alwys going to find something to complain about. We really enjoy the ship and the itinerary. We will sail this ship again many times as long as it stays in San Juan. We love going in/out of San Juan. Overall we prefer RD class ships but we generally take either AD or whatever RD class ship is in SJU...just depending on which one has the best itinerary for the dates we are looking to sail.

The ship is older and was refurbished last year but did not get any major improvements....but we still enjoy it. It only has one specialty resturant....Giovanni's ...which is ok but not great. The MDR food was decent with the xception of a couple of dinner menus we just don't like...but that is fleet wide. The Windjammer buffet was very good. We even had dinner there twice during the two weeks and thought it was very good. The production shows have been there for Years so we are ready for a change...but if you have never seen them you might enjoy them. The cruise director and her staff were some of the bet we ave seen. The officers are very visible. We don't participate in the "nightly party" but the seemed to be fairly popular.

Hope ths helps a little. Let me know if there are other areas you have questions/concerns.

Thank you so much for posting these! A slice of heaven that might just get me through the next 6 months! I make a 'cruise book' where I do all of our planning and a lot of times either I find 'old' ones or if they are recent they are the opposite sailing with different ports than mine. For once I will have a recent set for the EXACT itinerary! I am giddy with excitement to pour over these!

Lisa

Nashville, TN

Edited by 2bthereagain
spelling

• 1 month later...