Pictorial Trip Report: Legend OTS ~ December 15, 2014

DarthGrady

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the review and great pictures! We will be sailing on The Legend for a 10 night Southern Caribbean in three days. We sailed on Vision last November the repositioning cruise to Tampa. It was our first cruise on a smaller ship and I had my doubts. We really enjoyed it. Thanks for pointing out the differences on Legend.

Thanks for the review and great pictures! We will be sailing on The Legend for a 10 night Southern Caribbean in three days. We sailed on Vision last November the repositioning cruise to Tampa. It was our first cruise on a smaller ship and I had my doubts. We really enjoyed it. Thanks for pointing out the differences on Legend.

No problem, enjoy the cruise!

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you so much for your report. I am thinking of booking my Mum (an active 78yo) and a friend on their first ever cruise from Singapore to Fremantle this September. I was a bit concerned about the size and age of Legend OTS. Your pics, and the comments from everyone else, have convinced me they will have a great time.

Thank you so much for your report. I am thinking of booking my Mum (an active 78yo) and a friend on their first ever cruise from Singapore to Fremantle this September. I was a bit concerned about the size and age of Legend OTS. Your pics, and the comments from everyone else, have convinced me they will have a great time.

Yes, I think they'll enjoy it. She's a nice ship, and that sounds like an interesting itinerary.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...