Long review with lots of photos! Jewel Dec 6/14 and Adventure Dec 14/14!

Hijack-----Lizstas, Please, please write a review for your cruise!! We are doing the same one in April. We've never been on a large ship before, and 2 of the ports we have never been to.

If possible, can you post the dailies too? If there is something good happening on board, we might cut our shore visit short on some of the repeats. Thanks in advance!

LOVING this! Cruising on Adventure next year...*sigh*...but it's better than no cruise. Thanks for the info and great pictures by the way!

mary

If I've calculated correctly, it looks like we may possibly be on the same cruise. Febraury 20, 2016?

OP- thanks for the review! Can't wait to try all of your drink recommendations. ;) Even though I have over a year to wait!

Thanks for this we are doing a b2b of AoS in a few months time.... Quick question, how many formal, smart casual nights were there?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I am wondering the same thing, gateford. I'd like to know on which days formal night occurs on my Adventure itinerary for May 16. The question was posted in my roll call room, but no one has responded yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Donavan52

Thanks for the review. Excited to see the room photos. We will be in this room in June on an Alaska cruise. Anymore stateroom or bathroom photos would be great. Also the area outside the stateroom. We worried the elevators would be an issue with people hanging around waiting for the elevator. How was the noise level in the room.