My countdown is in the teens!!!

awilliams98

We are 20 days away from sailing the Ecstacy, we are staying the night before so that's 19 days away!!! This is the time that I start getting VERY nervous. I am very much a planner and just hope that everything goes smoothly. I am also up for a promotion at my job and hope that it doesn't conflict with my plans. Due to unforseen problems my interviews for the promotion have been postponed going on a month now. It would be just my luck that they'd want to interview me or have me start around the time of the cruise. I'm also worried about the weather here in GA, we are prone to ice storms mid to late January. I can't wait till there is only a week left, that will ease my worry a little bit. This is my 30th birthday getaway and I'm hoping nothing will stop it!!! I will try to remain positive...all of my past cruises have gone off without a hitch, this one should go as smoothly.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Forums mobile app

We are 20 days away from sailing the Ecstacy, we are staying the night before so that's 19 days away!!! This is the time that I start getting VERY nervous. I am very much a planner and just hope that everything goes smoothly. I am also up for a promotion at my job and hope that it doesn't conflict with my plans. Due to unforseen problems my interviews for the promotion have been postponed going on a month now. It would be just my luck that they'd want to interview me or have me start around the time of the cruise. I'm also worried about the weather here in GA, we are prone to ice storms mid to late January. I can't wait till there is only a week left, that will ease my worry a little bit. This is my 30th birthday getaway and I'm hoping nothing will stop it!!! I will try to remain positive...all of my past cruises have gone off without a hitch, this one should go as smoothly.

ohh so exciting!! hope you have a fantastic time yes I totally understand the nerves you get because I too like to plan things or at least have an idea of what we are going to do.

Definitely a happy dance!!! And this will be my first time on the Ecstacy, can't wait to explore. And my first time getting FTTF!!! Not sure if it's worth it for a shorter cruise but it's nice to know our room will be available as soon as we board. I'm always fascinated by once we get on board there are already people in the hot tubs...This time I'm going to be one of those people, LOL!!!

Definitely a happy dance!!! And this will be my first time on the Ecstacy, can't wait to explore. And my first time getting FTTF!!! Not sure if it's worth it for a shorter cruise but it's nice to know our room will be available as soon as we board. I'm always fascinated by once we get on board there are already people in the hot tubs...This time I'm going to be one of those people, LOL!!!

awe bless :) let us all know how your cruise goes! :) The hottub people used to fascinate me too!

as for the FTTF package being worth it i think it is ...

Priority Check-in and Express Boarding (you board the ship quicker)

Guaranteed Cabin (your room will be ready upon boarding)

Express Luggage Service (luggage expedited to your cabin)

Guest Services (there’s a dedicated phone line for staff assistance)

Priority Dining Reservations (main dining rooms, specialty restaurants)

Priority Tendering (priority ship to shore transportation via tender boats)

Priority Debarkation (you can choose early or late home port disembarkation time).

have a fantastic cruise :)

It is my goal to actually do a review this time. I attempted to submit one from my 8 day on the Breeze back in May and then again from my 7 day on NCL Getaway in November but it is very time consuming, especially for so many days. I really commend those who post reviews!!! However, with this being a short trip, I think I will be able to do it.

Congratulations!!! Such an exciting time. We went on the Breeze in November, and as soon as I departed began to suffer from PCDS (post cruise depression syndrome). The only cure I have found is to immediately book another cruise. As long as I have something on the horizon I'm fine. Now I have 78 days before my next cruise.:D

My husband hates cruising because of the PCDS, lol!!! He's always like "it seems like as soon as it starts, it's over". I don't see it that way...I enjoy myself 100% while cruising and don't even think about the end until it's there. I wish I could book more cruises for the year but I promised my husband this will be the last one for awhile. So I guess I'll just plan for 2016!!!

These past days have have gone by so fast!!! As of tomorrow we will be 16 days away. I finally have my interview for my promotion on Friday...at that point we will be 13 days away!!! I sure hope they don't have me start immediately!!! I'm super nervous. But I do have trip insurance just in case...not sure if it would cover me having to cancel due to work though.

Sent from my HTCONE using Forums mobile app

WE'RE DOIN THE SINGLE DIGIT DANCE. WOO HOO.:p

CONGRATS ON THE UPCOMING PROMOTION. WOULD BE SWEET TO GET A PROMOTION THEN CELEBRATE ON A CRUISE. :p

FLIGHTS WERE CANCELLED AT OUR AIRPORT YESTERDAY DUE TO COLD. 15 BELOW. I AM STRESSING OUT TO THE MAX.

NOT PACKED.:eek:

HUBBY IS SICK AND JUST CALLED IN TO WORK.:eek:

I FEEL ALL OF YOUR FEARS.:p

HAPPY SAILS AND KEEP US POSTED.

How awesome... I know your excited... Good Luck with the job promotion... And have a wonderful vacation!!!

Very excited!!! Hopefully I can celebrate with the cruise, if I'm allowed, lol!!! Thanks for wishing me luck!!!!

Edited by awilliams98

WE'RE DOIN THE SINGLE DIGIT DANCE. WOO HOO.:p

CONGRATS ON THE UPCOMING PROMOTION. WOULD BE SWEET TO GET A PROMOTION THEN CELEBRATE ON A CRUISE. :p

FLIGHTS WERE CANCELLED AT OUR AIRPORT YESTERDAY DUE TO COLD. 15 BELOW. I AM STRESSING OUT TO THE MAX.

NOT PACKED.:eek:

HUBBY IS SICK AND JUST CALLED IN TO WORK.:eek:

I FEEL ALL OF YOUR FEARS.:p

HAPPY SAILS AND KEEP US POSTED.

OMG!!! Single digits!!! Yes, you have a lot going on right now...I really hope everything works out for you guys!!! I'm sure they will...I guess all we can do now is stay positive and hope for the best!!!

Had my interview yesterday!!! It went extremely well...well enough that the interviewer went into salary details, relocation packages, and letting me know that if I was hired they would want me to start before the end of the month. I did not mention my cruise as he didn't ask if I had anything planned. As it stands I still don't know if I will be able to go...The suspense is killing me!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Well I had my 2nd interview on Friday. Haven't heard anything back yet :( . But good thing is, my boss says if I get it, I will still be able to go on the cruise, yaaaay!!! So in 2 days we will be in Miami!!!!! YES!!!! And we upgraded to a suite...SWEET!!! My husband doesn't know yet...he's going to be so surprised!!! :D