Alchemy Bar Freedom

cowgrlkirby

Thanks guys... Trying to get a meet and greet together and people were suggesting the alchemy bar but I was really unsure about it so thanks for your answers I really appreciate it

Sent from my XT1080 using Forums mobile app

Am looking at a copy of Funtimes from our Dec 13th cruise.

Alchemy Bar open from 1:30pm to 1am

On embarkation day? I'm pretty sure I remember walking by during the afternoon on the way to the aft lounge for a private function after sailaway and it was not open. My FunTimes are at home. I'll try to remember to double-check tonight.

On embarkation day? I'm pretty sure I remember walking by during the afternoon on the way to the aft lounge for a private function after sailaway and it was not open. My FunTimes are at home. I'll try to remember to double-check tonight.

Me too. I'm almost positive it was closed as I was walking towards the Aft Lounge. I remember seeing it for the first time.

Thanks guys... Trying to get a meet and greet together and people were suggesting the alchemy bar but I was really unsure about it so thanks for your answers I really appreciate it

Sent from my XT1080 using Forums mobile app

I have attended a few M & G at the aft bar pizza area on the Lido Deck for sailaway. Nice area to meet, not so loud like the two bars near the main pool. :)

Sorry for not being clearer. The alchemy bar should be open around five or six till light into the night. Depending on your group size it may work. They have a back row area that may suite your group so that you can talk. This bar is great for a drink made well with a twist, I was on that boat last summer we went just about every night after dinner always great people around.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums