A Great Phone Call from Royal !

We just received a phone call from Crown and Anchor, thanking us for our comments on our December cruise, wishing my wife a very Happy Birthday, also looking forward to welcoming us aboard in 3 weeks, and asking if there was anything they could do for us!

After 30 cruises with RC this was the first time we have had a call like this from them and a very nice touch!

We just received a phone call from Crown and Anchor, thanking us for our comments on our December cruise, wishing my wife a very Happy Birthday, also looking forward to welcoming us aboard in 3 weeks, and asking if there was anything they could do for us!

After 30 cruises with RC this was the first time we have had a call like this from them and a very nice touch!

I get these calls often..only wish they were offering me an upgrade when they call.

I get these calls often..only wish they were offering me an upgrade when they call.

Hmmm...well he did say that they asked if there was anything they could help him with, maybe you say you need help with getting a free upgrade. lol it's worth a try I guess.:D;)

Hmmm...well he did say that they asked if there was anything they could help him with, maybe you say you need help with getting a free upgrade. lol it's worth a try I guess.:D;)

Of course I always ask :D...but usually the price (location, catagory etc) vs what I already have is more than I want to pay or upgrade to...I'm probably one of the few that don't care for the GS over the JS. But you're right it's always a potential possibility...and I will keep asking ;)