EX Check on the Island in LA?

LewesBeach

Anyone docked in LA recently on the Island Princess that could tell me if they offered EZ check? Some posters say it is port specific, other say ship specific. Just wondering what kind of post cruise transportation to book to the airport depending on if I am shlepping luggage or not. Thanks!!

Berni

Anyone docked in LA recently on the Island Princess that could tell me if they offered EZ check? Some posters say it is port specific, other say ship specific. Just wondering what kind of post cruise transportation to book to the airport depending on if I am shlepping luggage or not. Thanks!!

Berni

No EZ Check at LAX anymore:mad:

Berni

There should be the blue Super Shuttles at the shuttle island across from your terminal. As soon as a van is filled, it'll take off for LAX. Of course, the driver might stop off at some hotels on the way. You can also contact one of the many local land transportation companies and book a private vehicle through them. I used On Time Transportation (between our house in the Valley and San Pedro) for our last cruise. But many people have had success with Execu-Car, Karmel, and other companies. Other choices are a Princess transfer or taxi.