Booking when on a cruise

DispCycle

I have been looking and unable to locate any info. I am looking at a second cruise this year but I do not want to book when at home if Carnival offers great incentives when you book on the ship. Does anyone know what they offer when you book a cruise when on a ship?

I am looking at a 6 day cruise. Is it worth it for me to wait and book or just call my PVP now?

Hi Chris

When we booked on a cruise last year they offered OBC. It was $50 per cabin for 3-5 days, $100 for 7+ days. Hope they still offer this.

Thank you! I may not wait if that is all you get. The rate could jump that much or more before May 10th when I am on my next cruise...

Thank you! I may not wait if that is all you get. The rate could jump that much or more before May 10th when I am on my next cruise...

ya know, i would have to agree with you on that. a 50.00 savings might not warrant much if that prices goes up by 55pp

thats 50 OBC for the entire cabin-- not per person

Here you go:

IMG_5150.jpg

Thank you! This really helps! I will keep an eye on the price of the cruise I am looking at. Early saver may be better then booking on the ship because if the price comes down I will get that savings! I am booking solo to join others I have met on here then another cruise. I have asked others if they wanted to join us with no luck so I think the vouchers would go unused also....

You can book an Early Saver fare at the Future Cruise desk.

Make sure you are aware of all the stuff that the Early Saver involves.

Like no changes or no cancelling without penalties

Make sure you are aware of all the stuff that the Early Saver involves.

Like no changes or no cancelling without penalties

I have booked 6 cruises early saver so far, I have had no issues but I have had price drops on half of them.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Forums mobile app

I have booked 6 cruises early saver so far, I have had no issues but I have had price drops on half of them.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Forums mobile app

I book all my cruises early savers and had only 2 price drops in 24 cruises. I book so far ahead.

My Splendor cruise keeps lowering the price but it still is at 50pp more then what we paid