Breeze 12/28/14 NYE sailing It's a family affair

jimbo5544

Thanks for the kind words. We also love Cozumel. I would love to hear about the b&b. We purchased a time share (points, but not enough to really do nanny thing with) there once on a cruise, after a day in town drinking...... I would love to spend a week in Cozumel.

The review is winding down, should finish up in a couple more days.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We stayed at Villa Escondida located in Centro. We'd love to visit David and Magda again. I can't imagine staying anywhere else!

http://www.villaescondidacozumel.com/ Search for them on Trip Advisor. They are the #1 B&B in Cozumel, and for good reason.

Here's a couple of pictures I took of the grounds.

20140216_100445_zpsz6hzczks.jpg

20140216_124846_zpstb76r1oq.jpg

Feel free to email me for more info. (I don't want to bog down your review). dorvaltigers at hotmail dot com

We have two 4J cabins, 7201 & 7202.

OK, we are back in a 6th floor aft wrap on 4/5/15 sailing of the Breeze, thought it might be your room, know you like the wraps like we do.

Edited by jimbo5544

OK, we are back in a 6th floor aft wrap on 4/5/15 sailing of the Breeze, thought it might be your room, know you like the wraps like we do.

Yep, love those aft wraps, but Ryan wanted his own room, as he might bring a friend, so I had to be financially responsible. :)

second stop:

k9te08.jpg

205z787_zpsknt25nak.jpg

Hey cool! That's me there in the red shirt! Were you on our bar hop tour? Here are a couple pix from the bus...which ones were you? (Also, I have a lot of pictures from the bar stops if you'd like a copy of them, just let me know)

Cozumel%203-20-14%2058_zpsedkkuw0q.jpg

Cozumel%203-20-14%20334_zpsfl3lpt6k.jpg

Returning to the MDR was almost like a first night experience, having been away for two days. But the team was ready and remembered our perks and all was well.

After dinner we went to the Piano Bar. He was actually one of the better we have encountered and after 3 hours it was time to call it a night.

January 2nd Last day at Sea.

Our last full day on the Breeze had two agenda items on it. First, we had an appointment with our 11 grand kids for a Doctor Suess Breakfast. This was held in the mid dining room and there were two breakfast times. We had chosen the earlier of the two.

As we waited to be seated this is what we saw.

2h72xz8.jpg

Edited by jimbo5544