Epic - April 12th - Zero entertainment to book online

ilovetotravel1977

I just called NCL about how I'm 90 days out and there isn't an option to book the entertainment on board.

She told me that is because all of the pre-booking seats they allot are booked up. I would have to book for the shows while on board.

No mention of BMG and Legends not being on there, but as others have stated, the NCL reps aren't always the most informed. In fact, when I mentioned about the two acts not being on the 5th and 12th sailings, it was the first she had heard about it.

If you are on either of these sailing, I guess we'll just have to keep logging in each day to see if anything becomes available.

I could be wrong, but I'm on the same sailing, and booked all my dining this morning around 8 am EST, and even then there were no entertainment options. I did a quick google search and found something that said entertainment opens up for booking at 45 days out (don't have it open right now).

So I will keep checking periodically and will definitely check 45 days out.

I`m glad you posted about this . i`ve been checking all day hoping to book my entertainment with no joy , nothing showing up at all . i`ll phone ncl tomorrow and see what the uk customer services say but i`m not holding much hope . They never seam to know much about anything .

Was able to get all dining reservations set without a hitch.

First NCL cruise, so was going kind of blind on what to pick, decided on:

Day 1- Cagneys

Day 2 - La Cucina

Day 3 - Teppanyaki

Day 4 - Shanghai

Day 5 - Moderno

Day 6 - Le Bistro

Day 7 - Cagneys

3 steakhouse meals would be a tough sell to the vegetarian GF, but she won't know till we are on board =p

I just called NCL about how I'm 90 days out and there isn't an option to book the entertainment on board.

She told me that is because all of the pre-booking seats they allot are booked up. I would have to book for the shows while on board.

No mention of BMG and Legends not being on there, but as others have stated, the NCL reps aren't always the most informed. In fact, when I mentioned about the two acts not being on the 5th and 12th sailings, it was the first she had heard about it.

If you are on either of these sailing, I guess we'll just have to keep logging in each day to see if anything becomes available.

I am on that sailing....when I have sailed on the Breakaway, the shows couldn't be reserved until 45 days

I am on that sailing....when I have sailed on the Breakaway, the shows couldn't be reserved until 45 days

That limit changed to 90 days last year. (Suite passengers still get 10 day headstart.)

Edited by Demonyte

When I called today (booking a new cruise) I asked about entertainment for 4/12 sailing of EPIC....The lady had me on hold about 5 times checking and said that they have not finalized booking contracts for April cruises. I said not even Breakaway/Getaway and she said YES. She said keep trying or calling each day as she heard they will be done soon.

Meanwhile I found this link which says Legends last show on EPIC will be 9/20/2015 so looks like we will get Legends.....BMG says last show 3/29 but subject to change

http://www.ncl.eu/already-booked/myncl/book-entertainment/

Was able to get all dining reservations set without a hitch.

First NCL cruise, so was going kind of blind on what to pick, decided on:

Day 1- Cagneys

Day 2 - La Cucina

Day 3 - Teppanyaki

Day 4 - Shanghai

Day 5 - Moderno

Day 6 - Le Bistro

Day 7 - Cagneys

3 steakhouse meals would be a tough sell to the vegetarian GF, but she won't know till we are on board =p

My personal opinion - skip La Cucina. I thought it was far and away the worst of the specialty dining options (on the Breakaway, at least, but I assume there's not much variation from ship to ship).