Privacy on Glory Lido cabin balcony

amyj23

Hello, I've been searching this website for a while and can't find an answer to this very specific question... Are the balconies on the Lido deck on the Glory private or can people on the upper decks see down into the balcony space? I found a picture of one of the rooms, but it didn't show the views from the balcony. Thanks for any info!

Edited by amyj23

The lido deck balconies are covered. THe people above will not see down into your balcony.

But being private?? The people next to you-- if they are standing at the railing by the divider they can see into your balcony.

and the opaque door you can see the people shadows.

The lido deck balconies are covered. THe people above will not see down into your balcony.

But being private?? The people next to you-- if they are standing at the railing by the divider they can see into your balcony.

and the opaque door you can see the people shadows.

Thanks! We booked this cabin last night. I'm aware of privacy from our neighbors but just wanted to make sure there wasn't some way people could see down on us. Sort of like some of those aft balconies... But thanks for your reassurance, I felt confident booking. Thank you again!