Help! Which Holiday Inn Express Pre Cruise

dipper303m

Hi

We are departing on the Oasis of the Seas at the start of June.

I have the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport South (205 N. Federal Hwy. Dania Beach, FL 33004) booked however just looking at other holiday inn properties and noticed Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ft Lauderdale N - Exec Airport (1500 West Commercial Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale) is a bit cheaper.

Just looking on some advice on which would be the better of the two for:

- Location to terminal

- We are arriving in the night before the cruise (around 10pm) into FLL.

- May want to check out Las Olas boulevard before the cruise to kill some time.

I have checked google maps but looking for advice from real travellers who know the area.

Thanks All.

I can't tell you about either of those you listed, but we recently stayed at Holiday Inn Express on the 17th Street Causeway in Ft. Lauderdale before our cruise on Oasis. It was very convenient since it was a quick taxi ride from the airport and a very short shuttle ride to the cruise port. It was clean, and there are lots of places to eat nearby. It's just down the street from the Embassy Suites 17th Street, where we usually stay in Ft. Lauderdale, but it was booked, and we had IHC points for a rewards night, so this worked out well. There was a small charge for the shuttle, but it worked out well and was right on time. The breakfast that was included was pretty good, according to my husband (I only had coffee). We would stay there again.

The address is:

Holiday Inn Express Ft. Lauderdale Cruise-Airport

1500 Southeast 17th Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316

I can't speak any of those. We love Holiday inn express and suites Ft Lauderdale airport/cruise. 1150 State road 84, Ft Lauderdale. I stayed there a couple years ago and I'm staying there for my upcoming cruise in June. It's a good location, right across the street is a shopping center. It's perfect for any last minuet items, plus has a couple fast food restaurants. Loved it!

I can't speak any of those. We love Holiday inn express and suites Ft Lauderdale airport/cruise. 1150 State road 84, Ft Lauderdale. I stayed there a couple years ago and I'm staying there for my upcoming cruise in June. It's a good location, right across the street is a shopping center. It's perfect for any last minuet items, plus has a couple fast food restaurants. Loved it!
I was looking into possibly staying at this one. What food is located nearby? Any restaurants?

I too have stayed at the one on 17th, love love love that location but can be a bit pricy. We too stayed on points a few times. Staying there again in May but it was more reasonable at $169 a night but I have seen it as high as $270.

BonVoyage

Dawna