Question about room service

Remus2010

I know you can bring on 12 pops or waters per person. If I bring all pop or water can you order pop or water through room service or do they have it through Bon Voyage? We always get bottomless bubbles but would be will to pay for some to keep i the room. I know people say you can drink water out of the tap, but that's not gonna happen. Lol. Don't even drink out of the tap at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

you can order through room service regardless of whether you bring your own or not at any time. they also do have it through bon voyage as noted as well.

they will also leave one of the big 1.5L bottles of water in the room (and replenish it if you finish it), and you can get soda from the mini bar / fridge too at the same price as ordering through room service.

I know you can bring on 12 pops or waters per person. If I bring all pop or water can you order pop or water through room service or do they have it through Bon Voyage? We always get bottomless bubbles but would be will to pay for some to keep i the room. I know people say you can drink water out of the tap, but that's not gonna happen. Lol. Don't even drink out of the tap at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do not forget about the mini bar that usually has several cans as well. I am sure you can even ask your steward to stock with specific types of beverages and then just be charged when you take them out of the fridge. This might be the most convenient option.