Is the coffee really that bad

Weeziblu

It is so hard for anyone else to tell you if they have good coffee because everyone's tastes vary so. I find the higher end coffees like Green Mountain to be far to strong for me to enjoy Dunkin is too strong for me also. I like a cheap coffee Maxwell house, Folgers and the like.

That said, I thought the coffee was a little strong, but I just add a little more sugar and enjoy it.

It is so hard for anyone else to tell you if they have good coffee because everyone's tastes vary so. I find the higher end coffees like Green Mountain to be far to strong for me to enjoy Dunkin is too strong for me also. I like a cheap coffee Maxwell house, Folgers and the like.

That said, I thought the coffee was a little strong, but I just add a little more sugar and enjoy it.

Exactly. Everyone has different tastes. My preferences are for Boyer's, Dunkin, and some Tim Horton's. I can't stand Folger's or Maxwell House. Most Starbucks or Seattle's Worst seem to have either a burnt or overly nutty taste to me. Other people obviously have different tastes and we will never all agree on the same blends and brands.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app