Junior Tub in Deluxe Ocean View room Breeze

cooltj

HI,

I was wondering if someone could tell me how big the Junior bath is? Will an average person fit ii it? or is this perfect for kids only? My wife was wondering if she should bring bubble bath :D

Thanks

I am assuming the tub is the same size as the Ocean Suites. We were on Glory and yes I was able to have a bubble bath, but it is very narrow. I am 5'6" and approx 190lbs. It was a tight fit for me. But I still enjoyed it for what it was. A chance to relax and soak the body!!

It has doors, not a curtain, so you cannot sit on the edge of the tub due to the door tracks. Just so you know.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by sistersfirstcruise

The junior tub on Dream class ships' deluxe OV cabins are different from the ones in suites, so it would seem. There is no door. It's a curtain. The tub doubles as a shower, and a better one than in the regular bathroom. You will not be able to stretch out much in the tub, but an adult who isn't too tall could still enjoy a bath in it.

Here's my pic:

P1010651_zps096a3635.jpg

And one from someone else

Carnival_Dream_Family_Quint_3022.jpg

Edited by k2excursion

• 9 months later...

I was picturing something similar to a miniscule wash tub from the days of "Little House on the Prairie" and "The Waltons", in which people scrubbed their laundry.

But what you've shown is an actual SECOND BATHROOM. i.e. TWO showers in one cabin. On the lower decks of Breeze, almost all the cabins are configured this way. Sounds like a massive bargain!

I was picturing something similar to a miniscule wash tub from the days of "Little House on the Prairie" and "The Waltons", in which people scrubbed their laundry.

But what you've shown is an actual SECOND BATHROOM. i.e. TWO showers in one cabin. On the lower decks of Breeze, almost all the cabins are configured this way. Sounds like a massive bargain!

These are great cabins. Just a FYI that the second bathroom does not have a toilet. I would have preferred it have a sink and toilet instead of a sink and junior tub.

What else besides the tub comes with the deluxe Oceanviews? Are the Windows portholes, oval mid-sized, or floor-to-ceiling?

Standard window but the rooms are 30 SQ FT bigger than a standard OV. My favorite room on Dream class ship.