Cabin 13264

gaylemh

Does anyone know what is above 13264? I know from drag it decks that it's under the long walkway into the WJ, but is there anything else there. It's also behind the teen Living Room. It was the cabin I was assigned from a guarantee that was almost half the price of booking a D3 direct, so I can't complain. Just curious.

Edited by gaylemh

Does anyone know what is above 13264? I know from drag it decks that it's under the long walkway into the WJ, but is there anything else there. It's also behind the teen Living Room. It was the cabin I was assigned from a guarantee that was almost half the price of booking a D3 direct, so I can't complain. Just curious.

Cabin 13264 in under the Windjammer so you will get some

noise from above. If you are a light sleeper you might want

to bring some earplugs.

While it is under the port side seating area of the WJ, I would find that an ideal location due to the glass-bottom stairway that goes from deck 13 up to deck 14 between the aft interior elevators providing great access to the WJ and pool deck.

If I remember correctly, You were initially assigned a cabin on deck 13 forward, but you changed to the current one. At that time I mentioned the noise that you would have since you are under the WJ. People have always complained of the noise generated by dragging chairs, etc, and generally being below a crowded public space, especially one that is open 24 hours. The teen Living Room might also generate a lot of noise.

Check link below:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=45280742#post45280742

Edited by dedosr

Good to know, we are just below Johnny Rockets so hopefully no noise from there either:)

There will be no dancing wait-staff above you at least as the Quantum venue is run like a fast food outlet with only 2 booths and some seating along the window in a row of attached bar stools. They do not have waiters only counter service.

While they do have tables that can be put out around the venue, it was very quiet when I was onboard and most just took orders 'to go'.

Johnny Rockets is only open from 11 AM to 7 PM as well, I believe.