Savings for Singles

excitedofharpenden

Just a heads up that (for us in the UK and also Australia at least) Azamara have released further 125% single supplement cruises on their website today. The link:

http://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/offers/savings-singles

Phil

Thanks Phil,

Looks like Azamara is changing its website. I see the added single fares on the old familiar website with your link, but not yest on the "New improved site". I had hoped for an update, as these solo fares have been listed on another travel website for several weeks. FWIW the new site looks very cool.

Lisa

Thanks Phil,

Looks like Azamara is changing its website. I see the added single fares on the old familiar website with your link, but not yest on the "New improved site". I had hoped for an update, as these solo fares have been listed on another travel website for several weeks. FWIW the new site looks very cool.

Lisa

Yes, I noticed that too Lisa. It looks better, but I'm still working my way round. For some reason if I click on one of those cruises on the UK site it brings up a headline price in GBP, but when I drill further down it prices in USD. Work in progress hopefully.

Phil