Staying in Contact with Family Members through a Website?

Our last few cruises have been with Carnival. They had a website where you could stay in touch with your family by logging in and posting, and then your family could reply to your post. We did that a few years ago, and it was great because that site was free in their computer area onboard. Does RC have the same thing? Thanks for directing me if you know anything about it.

Our last few cruises have been with Carnival. They had a website where you could stay in touch with your family by logging in and posting, and then your family could reply to your post. We did that a few years ago, and it was great because that site was free in their computer area onboard. Does RC have the same thing? Thanks for directing me if you know anything about it.

I've never heard of it on RCI.

Sorry to say not much free left on RCI.

I am only hearing that the new Quantum has given free wifi for the last couple of sailings......do not know how long that will last.

The other option is getting "free" wifi in ports, but usually there is a gimmick to get the pass word (we paid $10 in Cozumel for 3 IPhones).

Safe travels.