Does RCCL offer free hotel between cruises?

grayjay

I seem to recall that some time ago Royal Caribbean offered a free night in a hotel when you booked a B2B cruise.

I'm not sure if that is a myth or fact. We are considering a B2B cruise but aren't too keen on paying for a rather useless day/night waiting for the second cruise leg to begin a day later. ( 2 different ships, same cruise line).

Does somebody know for sure?

NO! They used to. We had a "B2B" with a day in-between last October/November 2014 We had to get a hotel room for the night.

Then, we had "B2B" cruise in Port Canaveral from Terminal 1 to Terminal 10 ON THE SAME DAY, and they told us we were on our own to get from one ship to the other.

Either I am more attuned or it seems that so many more folks are taking B2B (or B2B2B etc.) these days. Years ago, we didn't even have enough on a B2B to get a special luncheon. Seems so common now.

OP - we really did not mind the night on shore. (ok - it is not as nice as a true B2B, but that was OK because we knew we had another cruise the next day :)) We had a car so transportation was not an issue, we also booked a place with self laundry in case we needed it ( we did not) and lastly we could make a stop to pick up a few drug store items we either forgot or ran out.

enjoy