Aft Balcony Question

BK512

We're sailing with an aft balcony on the Miracle in a couple of weeks (Our first aft!)

Does anyone know how many chairs will be on the deck? We have three people in the cabin, so if there are only two chairs, can we request a third? Will there be room for it? (I realize it might be cozy)

Thanks!

We've had an aft on The Miracle a number of times. There are two 'upright' chairs, one of which has an adjustable back, one fixed back, a chaise lounge and a small table.

Enjoy the aft. You'll undoubtedly become 'aft rats' like many of us! Love it!

(I would suggest placing a towel over the chairs before sitting, as you may get some residual soot in the mornings. Your cabin steward will wipe down the chairs if you ask, when he/she services your cabin.)

Have a great cruise.

I had an aft on the Miracle, and it was deeper, but no wider than a "regular" balcony. So, if you can talk your steward into an extra chair, plan on stashing the little table elsewhere. Then again, you could consider using that little table as a stool to sit on, cushioning it with one of the cabin's blue towels.:rolleyes:

Just a thought......

Edited by jayscore

We've had an aft on The Miracle a number of times. There are two 'upright' chairs, one of which has an adjustable back, one fixed back, a chaise lounge and a small table.

Enjoy the aft. You'll undoubtedly become 'aft rats' like many of us! Love it!

(I would suggest placing a towel over the chairs before sitting, as you may get some residual soot in the mornings. Your cabin steward will wipe down the chairs if you ask, when he/she services your cabin.)

Have a great cruise.

"Aft rats". I like that! And I thought I was an "aft snob"!;)