Galveston to San Juan?

39august

I am curious about how popular the one way cruises from Galveston to San Juan and SJ to Galveston are. Do they sail full, and have the prices come down to encourage booking? I have tried to use the web site, but am new to that and find it very hard to navigate, so looking for some answers here. I'd love a longer cruise from Galveston, but not so hot about the long flight back from SJ.

If you don't like the flight back, book 2 cruises back to back. We are leaving on a B2B in February. Galveston 11 days Southern Caribbean to SJ and then SJ 10 days Eastern Caribbean to Galveston. Now if I could only figure out how to get back to California without flying.

We are also on the B2B from Galveston to San Juan and San Juan to Galveston leaving Feb. 9th and returning March 2nd...

This is my first B2B... But I am pretty excited about a longer cruise from Galveston to alot of the Southern and Eastern Caribbean...

I am curious about how popular the one way cruises from Galveston to San Juan and SJ to Galveston are. Do they sail full, and have the prices come down to encourage booking? I have tried to use the web site, but am new to that and find it very hard to navigate, so looking for some answers here. I'd love a longer cruise from Galveston, but not so hot about the long flight back from SJ.

We are doing this B2B in October - leave the 24th and return November 14th. We did a B2B (Hawaii & Mexican Riveria) on the Miracle in 2013 - loved the sea days - not as many on this trip, but, loved being away from the hustle & bustle for an extended time.

Book the B2B you will not be sorry!

Edie