3 speciality restuarant deal

cheerywillow

Hello!

I was just reading an old thread from a year ago and they mentioned that NCL will sometimes offer a 3 specialty dinner deal for $59? Do you guys know if they still offer that and will they offer it before the cruise or do you sign up while you are on the cruise?

My husband is pretty picky in terms of eating, but I am sure that I can convince him to go Cagney's and Moderno and probably one other specialty restaurant, but I think the Ultimate Dining Package would be a waste of money for us because I know there will be some nights we just want to take advantage of the buffet or will not want to cater to making a reservation, because I know some nights he will just want a burger and fries. :)

Hello!

I was just reading an old thread from a year ago and they mentioned that NCL will sometimes offer a 3 specialty dinner deal for $59? Do you guys know if they still offer that and will they offer it before the cruise or do you sign up while you are on the cruise?

The UDP is a free option with new bookings - just book now and take the UDP as your option. Then, go to Cagney's every night.

Bummer. Well. we are sailing in April, so we had gone with the $200 obc. Oh well, we will just have to book Cagney's and Moderno separately. :)

You did the right thing then. There is a temptation to go for the dining package instead of the OBC, but you can do Cagneys and Moderno plus one other if you want and still have some money left over. If you had the dining package then you could start feeling as if you should use it, even when the buffet would do fine for you.

I had it once before they introduced the UDP and they threw in a free bottle of wine. I liked it very much. I'm perfectly happy with the MDR a lot of the time, but three specialty dinners seemed just about right. I believe the restaurants you got in the deal were Cagneys, Le Bistro, and La Cucina. I wish they'd bring that old option back...:(

The old program was for Cagney's @ $30* - LeBistro @ $25* and La Cucina @ $10*

for a total of $65* and discounted to $57* - a fair deal.

That program was replaced with the Ultimate Dinning Package (UDP) a better

deal covering more specialty restaurants.

You can still go to any one of the specialty restaurants on a single basis and pay

the set fee i.e. Cagney's still is $30*.

* per person rate

Edited by don't-use-real-name
spelling