Wine tasting or Karaoke?

Jules~Marie

Hi all! I will be taking my first Celebrity cruise aboard the Constellation next year, and I'm wondering if Celebrity offers wine tasting while on board? It's a 9 day cruise. Also, is there karaoke on board?

These aren't deal breakers, just things I'm used to enjoying on my past cruises, but I haven't seen them mentioned on the website or on here at all, so I'm curious. Thanks for any help/insight you can offer. Happy travels! :)

For some reason Karaoke seems to be hit and miss. I have been on some sailings where they have had it almost every evening, others where they've only had it once or twice, if that. I am not sure what the criteria is for scheduling it.

It's good to know you have seen it though, thank you! :) I do NOT participate, but I love to watch the people that have the courage to get up there.

It's good to know you have seen it though, thank you! :) I do NOT participate, but I love to watch the people that have the courage to get up there.

Well.... SOME of the people that get up there!

Some should stay on the sidelines lol

In addition to wine tasting 101, pretty basic, Celebrity usually has an around the world wine tasting for about $25 pp. They have wines set up at different stations from different countries, a red & white, and you can wander from country to country and sample as much as you like. They also have a Reidel tasting, about $85 pp, which allows you to taste wine in a standard glass and then in the Reidel glass. The price includes a set of 4 different stemmed Reidel glasses.

We've also been to higher end wine tastings and port tastings on different cruises.

Mary Lou

In addition to wine tasting 101, pretty basic, Celebrity usually has an around the world wine tasting for about $25 pp. They have wines set up at different stations from different countries, a red & white, and you can wander from country to country and sample as much as you like. They also have a Reidel tasting, about $85 pp, which allows you to taste wine in a standard glass and then in the Reidel glass. The price includes a set of 4 different stemmed Reidel glasses.

We've also been to higher end wine tastings and port tastings on different cruises.

Mary Lou

That all sounds amazing, thank you so much for all the info! I can't wait to go!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk