Can you pay for excursions and Tips before you board?

Tark

Hey,

Just a question so I know for future reference as not quite sure how it all works.

Can you pay for excursions in advance once you book?

Or does it have to go on your ship pass and pay at end of cruise? Same with tips can these physically be paid in advance?

I like things a bit neat and would rather the bill on my account that I have at end of cruise is just for drinks and any other purchases.

Thanks for any help.

Edited by Tark

Hey,

Just a question so I know for future reference as not quite sure how it all works.

Can you pay for excursions in advance once you book?

Or does it have to go on your ship pass and pay at end of cruise? Same with tips can these physically be paid in advance?

I like things a bit neat and would rather the bill on my account that I have at end of cruise is just for drinks and any other purchases.

Thanks for any help.

You can definitely pre-pay gratuities. We just did it for all of our upcoming cruises. I am not sure about UK residents, but RCCL was offering an incredible exchange rate since we paid in Canadian funds and currently our dollar is tanking. I am not sure if you can pay in your booking funds or have to pay in US dollars, but we saved significantly by paying in Canadian funds.