Epic - Hanging Organizer?

DeBlonde1

Does anyone know if the rooms on the Epic (specifically Mini suites) have a place for the big Door Hanging Organizers? I am talking about the big ones that have like 20 little slots to put stuff (i.e. sunblock, toiletries, etc.) I have one that I use on other cruise lines, but I am not sure what type of closet and/or bathroom doors there are on Norwegian. From what I saw, they look like sliders. I stayed in a studio last time and didn't need it. Thanks!

I doubt whether you will need it in a mini suite. There is masses of storage in this rooms. My wife usually takes something to hang up and store things, especially on the older ships, but she never bothers on the Epic. She says there is far more storage than she needs.

We sailed in a mini suite on Epic last month with our 10 month old son. I took a small hanging organizer, but did not use it. There was a ton of storage space in the cabin, we did not use it all. There are hooks (like towel hooks) that you could hang one from -- not sure about over the door ones as that's not the kind we have.