RSVP Feb 2016 on Nieuw Amsterdam

Boytjie

I am here to address the burning issues plaguing this thread.

"At the Purgatory party, how many angels to how many devils?"

With theological numeric mysticism as a guide, there will be 700 angels to 666 devils.

Don't worry about punishment and suffering; those are for the Bound party earlier that week.

"Public sex in public places?? Surely not!"

It happens. I did see some on each of my two previous RSVP's, in the clothing-optional areas. Those incidents did not immediately descend into an all-out conflagration of lust; they just got eye-rolls from other guys present. My advice: don't do it -- party because you might get nabbed, confined to quarters and banned from RSVP, but mainly because it's tacky. Don't be That Guy. The phrase is "get a room," and, by definition, everyone has one.

"Guys are up early, up for it, and never go to bed."

Yes, Heisenberg is an honorary guest on each cruise. There's a useful quote from the gay cruise episode of Rick & Steve: "There'll be time for sleep in rehab!"

Welcome to the roll call and welcome to Cruise Critic! All very well stated. ;)

A bunch of HAL sail-away addicts get together on days when ships depart Port Everglades, watch the port webcams (with sound) and talk ship. If you want to see what goes on, check out what goes on there, go to this link around 3:30 PM Eastern Time this Sunday, Jan 10th: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=48699238#post48699238

(I just realized that I may not be be too active this Sunday, but there will be another sail-away on the 17th but that thread hasn't been created yet, I will post a link when I do that).

Which leads me to our sail-away... Last year I made a Cruise Critic banner so my fellow addicts could see us (the screen capture is not too clear):

2urm4ns.png

So, I am taking my banner again and you all are welcome to join me somewhere on the upper deck (location to be determined) when we sail away.

Sometimes some of them get in on the act flirting and maybe even more; that seems to have been the case with Boozie Boozie, a very popular beverage waiter, on the Alaska cruise as he was put off the ship mid cruise.

wait... I hadn't heard this Peter. What happened with Boozie Boozie on the Alaska cruise? I remember him from many HAL cruises we had in the past and I know he was super popular but don't remember him ever being any sort of trouble.

wait... I hadn't heard this Peter. What happened with Boozie Boozie on the Alaska cruise? I remember him from many HAL cruises we had in the past and I know he was super popular but don't remember him ever being any sort of trouble.

All that I have been able to figure out is that on the Alaska RSVP cruise he was observed by officers at a party and may have acted in a way they deemed inappropriate and was put off the ship at the next port. That is too bad, as we has such a fun waiter but I have seen him get a little crazy.

Hi All,

My husband, Greg, and I have been booked on this cruise since the last RSVP Caribbean cruise but are now just getting around to introducing ourselves on this thread.

Looking forward to meeting all of you onboard!

Don

Hi guys! :)

All that I have been able to figure out is that on the Alaska RSVP cruise he was observed by officers at a party and may have acted in a way they deemed inappropriate and was put off the ship at the next port. That is too bad, as we has such a fun waiter but I have seen him get a little crazy.

Really is too bad, I can't imagine what he would have done that was any worse than the past. I remember him ripping his shirt off a few times and shaking his booty. Hopefully he didn't totally lose his job and was just off for the rest of that cruise. Very odd.

That's a shame, he was very entertaining...to say the least!

I can't say I have ever seen people having sex at the parties though there has been some flashing and groping. Not saying it doesn't happen, but just that I haven't seen it.

Last year at the late night party in the club (can't remember the name), there was some action going on the dance floor, between a group of guys. #witness. Different strokes for different folks.

Any word on who your entertainment is? Sitting this year out on the sidelines. Ya'll have a wonderful time.

K

Last year at the late night party in the club (can't remember the name), there was some action going on the dance floor, between a group of guys. #witness. Different strokes for different folks.

Any word on who your entertainment is? Sitting this year out on the sidelines. Ya'll have a wonderful time.

K

You can get a list of all the entertainment in the Cruise Vacation Guide, available on the RSVP website for the cruise under 'Already Booked'.

You can get a list of all the entertainment in the Cruise Vacation Guide, available on the RSVP website for the cruise under 'Already Booked'.

Thanks Peter!!!

Interesting. No DJ Grind 8-(. Helen Holly and PJW is all the entertainment you need. Praise!

Enjoy the cruise.

K

Thanks Peter!!!

Interesting. No DJ Grind 8-(. Helen Holly and PJW is all the entertainment you need. Praise!

Enjoy the cruise.

K

DJ Grind hasn't been on that many cruises that we have been on. Not dissing him... or his cute husband! :)

So, I am taking my banner again and you all are welcome to join me somewhere on the upper deck (location to be determined) when we sail away.

We'll be on top deck, just look out for the IRISH flag!!!

You can come and join us. It's a big deck.

I said "deck".