Complimentary drinks on Dreamliner?

lynnek

Ok so our fare to Miami costs more than the cruise but for a Club World flat bed, 2 x 23kg suitcases EACH, 23kg of hand luggage as Port says, unlimited drinks including Tattinger Champagne and tanqueray gin but most importantly the fully lie flat bed - it's worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're spending that much on a flight to Miami aren't you like......slumming it a bit sailing P&O?

David.

Quite an interesting thread, and it all comes down to what value you put on the extra facilities, and how you wish to spend your cash. When flying for the company nothing less than business class would be acceptable. Now I find the cost of turning left on entering the aircraft can be challenging.

Cb

Then do as us on Emirates. Turn right and walk up the stairs. ;)

Seems there are numerous folk on this thread advising allsorts. Not everyone has limitless budgets. One very considerable point is that recommending self booked scheduled flights with BA or Virgin means an additional cost. P&O will allow you to do this but the price of your package cruise remains the same. In effect, you are paying for two flights.

I have enquired about flying schedule, as we wanted to stay with friends for a few days in Barbados pre-cruise but the web site distinctly asks you do you want to book with flights included. Tick the NO THANKS box and the price remains the same.

Seems there are numerous folk on this thread advising allsorts. Not everyone has limitless budgets. One very considerable point is that recommending self booked scheduled flights with BA or Virgin means an additional cost. P&O will allow you to do this but the price of your package cruise remains the same. In effect, you are paying for two flights.

I have enquired about flying schedule, as we wanted to stay with friends for a few days in Barbados pre-cruise but the web site distinctly asks you do you want to book with flights included. Tick the NO THANKS box and the price remains the same.

May one suggest that you contact the P&O flight department to assist in the purchasing of upgrades, diversions, stopovers, and hotel packages.