Britannia Visit

amajaa

Oooooh !!!

Britannia will be in Southampton on the 29th May ?!

I`m travelling down from Staffordshire to spend the night in a hotel before I join Britannia to cruise to the Baltics on the 30th May

So sorry, I am flying to Southampton on the 29th staying overnight in Jurys Hotel Visiting Britannia on Friday 30th. Too much excitement just thinking about it.:D

Did you get your invite by email or letter?

We got a letter about a month ago asking us if we wanted to enter a draw for a visit on either 5th Match or 13th March and asking our preference. I put 13th and luckily got the visit. We got a letter early last week telling us. Loads of other must have got the letter the same day for these two dates judging by the exited posts on Facebook.

We got a letter about a month ago asking us if we wanted to enter a draw for a visit on either 5th Match or 13th March and asking our preference. I put 13th and luckily got the visit. We got a letter early last week telling us. Loads of other must have got the letter the same day for these two dates judging by the exited posts on Facebook.

Thank you for the reply.

I had an email last week asking the same about the dates.

Will sit and wait with fingers crossed:)

Hi Pat

Would be most interested in hearing your opinion of the Balcony sizes of various cabins if you get the chance. Do enjoy your visit. We are off on Ventura a week on Friday. Hope you and Scott are well.

Jim.

Hi Jim, I will take photographs of the balconies and measure the balconies and send you an e-mail with photographs included. We are both well thank you but still undecided what to do regarding cruising before joining Britannia in Oct/Nov.

Have a wonderful cruise on Ventura.

Regards Pat.

Hopefully we will get to look round all the Staterooms as I would like to see what the suites are like. We always book a balcony, the suites are a bit out of our price range, but I would like to see what we are missing.

On Queen Victoria in December we were next to one of the Queen's Grills it looked enormous, I would loved to of had a look.

Hopefully we will get to look round all the Staterooms as I would like to see what the suites are like. We always book a balcony, the suites are a bit out of our price range, but I would like to see what we are missing.

On Queen Victoria in December we were next to one of the Queen's Grills it looked enormous, I would loved to of had a look.

amajaa, we have booked suit B724 Aft on B Deck when we are on Britnnia Oct/Nov 2015, however, I have been informed by P&O that the suite we have booked does have a larger balcony that is the reason that we booked this particular suite but the actual size of the suite I don't expect to be anything like the size of the suites on Azura,Ventura or Oceana. Unfortunately we had booked the suite on Britannia before P&O actually released sizes of suites. Yes,I agree the suites on Victoria Queen's Grill Are big, but the suites on Princes Grill grade are the same size as Sup De Lux on Azura and Ventutra. Still looking forward to viewing all the staterooms.

Would be nice if you get the 30th May we could meet up on Britannia and say Hi. Good luck

Pat

Hi, We are also booked in on 30th May for a visit and looking forward very much to seeing Britannia as we have a cruise booked on her later in the year. I agree, the balconies do appear to be rather shallow. We shall have to wait and see.

Hi, We are also booked in on 30th May for a visit and looking forward very much to seeing Britannia as we have a cruise booked on her later in the year. I agree, the balconies do appear to be rather shallow. We shall have to wait and see.

Hi WINDSONG2, my name is Pat and my husband is Scott, it would be nice if we manage to meet up on Britannia and say hello. To be truthful just how big does the balcony need to be as long as there is a couple of chairs and a table that should be enough. Look forward to hopefully meeting you on 30th May.

Pat

Hi WINDSONG2, my name is Pat and my husband is Scott, it would be nice if we manage to meet up on Britannia and say hello. To be truthful just how big does the balcony need to be as long as there is a couple of chairs and a table that should be enough. Look forward to hopefully meeting you on 30th May.

Pat

Hi, It would be lovely if we could meet up on 30th May to say hello. Must arrange it nearer the date. Only 9 days to go until Britannia arrives. Friends have been invited to the "shakedown" cruise on 11th March, prior to her inaugural cruise, so we will very interested to hear their views. Look forward to meeting up on 30th.

Our tickets also arrived for 13th March and we have to park at Ocean Car park which will cost £5. Looking forward to going on board for a look around and lunch.

I wonder if they would notice if we slip into our cabin and spend the night there instead of going back to the hotel for the night before boarding properly on 14th for the maiden cruise. :D:D:D