Photo Review: Celebrity Summit 2/7/15 Southern Caribbean (with 2 days in San Juan)

HeatherC430

The muddiest of our group award goes to...DrewCanoe (red shorts bottom left)! In the background of this picture at the very top you can see what appears to be the sulphur rising from the springs (the other option rather than the mud baths on this tour).

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Just as our group was getting ready to leave, many other groups from another tour provider were arriving. Looks like we missed the busy spurt.

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Next we got back in the van and headed to an overlook of the Piton.

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Next stop was the waterfall. Normally we would have gotten into the water, but it was really overrun with people, you couldn't even get a picture from the overlook when we were there. Oh well...

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

After lunch, we headed back to the boat dock where we pickup up the van to take the boat to the beach between the Pitons.

ry%3D480

An island boy asked me if I'd like him to take a picture of us with the Piton the background. Sure...why not. Then he proceeded to ask me if I'd like a picture of him and his friend. Isn't really an option to say "no thanks" so I took the picture. I knew subconsciously I would have to pay for that picture. Then he asked me for a few dollars for "school books"? I'm sure that's what it was for...

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

On this trip we took the catamaran over to the beach.

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

That night was relatively uneventful. After a nap to recover from our long (but enjoyable) day in St. Lucia, we got up just to grab something quickly for dinner from the oceanview cafe. Afterwards, we swung by Cafe al Bacio and they had some great dessert offerings. I love carrot cake and have heard great things of the carrot cake offered here. This is the first time I actually saw it (so naturally I had to have a piece to take back to the room!). It lived up to expectations! These were literally the only pitful pictures from my camera.

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Up next, Antigua...

The next morning in Antigua, I had some time to kill before our excursion so I took my camera and my new zoom lens out to the top deck to take a few shots (this was my first time using it). Most of these are random shots of the port area and the other ships around us.

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480