Zuiderdam - will we be able to use the Crow's Nest?

Stratheden

Yes, the tea the ship used were terrible. My wife said the bags were the worst she has ever used. You needed to let the bags sit in the hot water for a long time to get any flavor and by that time the water was cool. So she would use 2 bags to get any flavor. She did find out that if you put the bag in first and then pour water on it would work a little better. HAL needs to go back to their original tea.

We brought our own tea bags with us however because of the difference in the water, the difference in the milk and the fact that the hot water was not quite hot enough - even our own tea bags tasted different! :(

Crows Nest and Exploration are working as normal.

The only difference is outside, where the cabanas have been placed and obviously behind the elevators, where the additional cabins have been 'planted'.

I had a very quick 'snoop' of an inside (stateroom attendant was cleaning and had left door open while working). Seemed more modern and brighter than other rooms, but layout much as expected. (i have not seen an inside cabin before, so can't really comment.)

Here's a link to images of the cabanas

http://s288.photobucket.com/user/colinm-photob/media/Zuiderdam%20May%202015%20Retreat%20Cabanas/DSCN0936.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Thanks for the information and the pics! I am not sure how it works with the cabanas but I will see. Any tips on the cruise for me?