Carnival Freedom 12 Day Repo Cruise with tons of pictures

lovestocruise19

I thought your review was finished and just noticed the new posts with the videos! :) Thanks for adding those. We noticed on our Valor out of San Juan (southern Caribbean cruise, 2013) that the actual pictures, even though ok, didn't show the beauty of the islands. DH had just gotten a new video camera before the cruise and got a little over 3 hours worth of video. When we watched that (had to do it 2 separate nights), it was more like we remembered.

I noticed something different (missing) from your posts in your review this time...the picture you had of the cat that said "I can haz cruiz pleaz?" or something similar. I got the idea from reading your reviews, but I'll go to DH and plead "I can haz cruiz...pleaz?" and we both just laugh (doing that a lot lately...this winter). We've got four cats, so I loved that. :D

Edited by pghsteelerfan
grammar...oops.

I thought your review was finished and just noticed the new posts with the videos! :) Thanks for adding those. We noticed on our Valor out of San Juan (southern Caribbean cruise, 2013) that the actual pictures, even though ok, didn't show the beauty of the islands. DH had just gotten a new video camera before the cruise and got a little over 3 hours worth of video. When we watched that (had to do it 2 separate nights), it was more like we remembered.

I noticed something different (missing) from your posts in your review this time...the picture you had of the cat that said "I can haz cruiz pleaz?" or something similar. I got the idea from reading your reviews, but I'll go to DH and plead "I can haz cruiz...pleaz?" and we both just laugh (doing that a lot lately...this winter). We've got four cats, so I loved that. :D

You know what's funny? I was doing my review and noticed my cruise cat was gone in my signature as well! Not sure if I took it off and forgot that I took it off, or if it got deleted somehow. I'm a cat lover two. Got two fur babies! :D

Scoot Coupe:

[YOUTUBE]VNcDxjF4InQ[/YOUTUBE]

This was the "beach" where we had the opportunity to swim. Um, yeah, no. It was super rocky/coral-y and there was no real sand to speak of. Plus it was a little windy that day, too. You hear me saying "hello" at the end because that is when the lady who took our photo was trying to sell me the photos my husband ended up buying. Lol!

[YOUTUBE]lu45xoeFtB8[/YOUTUBE]

Hi! I'm sailing on the Freedom in a month and just wanted to say thank you SO much for all the time and effort you put into your review! It was really cool to see the different areas of the ship, and pics of the food, and the scoop on the internet plans! Although we will have a different itinerary (Cozumel being the only port in common), I loved your pics and video of the different ports you visited. Just wanted to let you know that all your time and energy is helping many fellow cruisers and is greatly appreciated!

Hi! I'm sailing on the Freedom in a month and just wanted to say thank you SO much for all the time and effort you put into your review! It was really cool to see the different areas of the ship, and pics of the food, and the scoop on the internet plans! Although we will have a different itinerary (Cozumel being the only port in common), I loved your pics and video of the different ports you visited. Just wanted to let you know that all your time and energy is helping many fellow cruisers and is greatly appreciated!

Aw, thanks! Glad you enjoyed it. I love doing them! :)

• 2 weeks later...

We got our cinnamon buns via room service at 7:18 a.m.

Hi there LTNS glad you had a good cruise. WHAT cinnamon buns? What happened to the Chocolate Chip Cookies? I'm sorry you lost your other review pics you do this so well. Has the TV reporters ask you about your worldly cruises lately? You do such a good review I'm on the Glory soon and will do my first review when I get back. Hope all is well with you and your DH if you remember I cruised with you twice :)

We got our cinnamon buns via room service at 7:18 a.m.

Hi there LTNS glad you had a good cruise. WHAT cinnamon buns? What happened to the Chocolate Chip Cookies? I'm sorry you lost your other review pics you do this so well. Has the TV reporters ask you about your worldly cruises lately? You do such a good review I'm on the Glory soon and will do my first review when I get back. Hope all is well with you and your DH if you remember I cruised with you twice :)

DH and I love the cinnamon buns for breakfast. Chocolate chips cookies are good for dessert after lunch and at the late night snacks station at 11:30 p.m. by the aft pool.

No TV reporters this time. Lol! And yes, I do remember you! I met you at the meet and greet on the Liberty and then you said hi to me when DH and I were on a Conquest cruise in Belize. You said my name and I didn't realize who you were so I thought you were just some creeper who knew my name! Lol! I apologize again for that. ;)

• 3 months later...
thank You for your many photo reviews...always especially enjoy the food photos. :):):):)

You're welcome! I'm just bummed my other reviews have missing pictures now because of FB. This one should stay put with the pictures, though, because I didn't use FB for my photo hosting this time. I love doing reviews!

• 2 months later...

Just read your review, and I loved it! Thanks so much for taking the time to write it, I almost forgot how pretty the Freedom was! It also helped me relive my memories in St.Lucia and Sint Maarten, as well as grow my need to cruise to Aruba and Curacao. I love your writing style, and I cannot wait for your Valor review! I hope you and your parents have a great time! :D

Just read your review, and I loved it! Thanks so much for taking the time to write it, I almost forgot how pretty the Freedom was! It also helped me relive my memories in St.Lucia and Sint Maarten, as well as grow my need to cruise to Aruba and Curacao. I love your writing style, and I cannot wait for your Valor review! I hope you and your parents have a great time! :D

You're welcome! I am very much looking forward to the cruise with my parents. :D