Carnival Freedom 12 Day Repo Cruise with tons of pictures

lovestocruise19

It started sprinkling while we were swimming. We didn't stay in the water too long before climbing back onboard. They rinsed you off as you got back on.

They were selling jewelry at the bar and I bought a bracelet. They had Sprite, Coke, water and rum punch for free. You could buy the Piton beer for extra if you wanted to. They also had little tuna and cheese sandwiches.

And then the moment I'd been waiting for...the Pitons! I got so excited when I first saw them in the distance. And the rainstorm was just passing by the time we got to the Pitons. Perfect timing!

DSCN0424.JPG

DSCN0429.JPG

DSCN0431.JPG

DSCN0438.JPG

DSCN0432.JPG

I made my way to the front of the catamaran and took a selfie. Then a lady told me she could take my picture if I wanted her to. So nice! And a nice shot, too!

DSCN0433.JPG

DSCN0434.JPG

Then I headed back to DH. We were sitting under the covered part.

DSCN0435.JPG

DSCN0436.JPG

DSCN0437.JPG

Edited by lovestocruise19

They told us that this is where The Bachelor was filmed. (With the worst bachelor ever- Juan Pablo-lol!).

DSCN0449.JPG

They played music on the way back and people danced. I danced a little bit near DH and not on the main dance floor near the bar. And speaking of the bar, some people were pretty snockered off the rum punch! I didn't have any and DH had one and said they were strong.

DSCN0456.JPG

DSCN0457.JPG

DSCN0462.JPG

We had lunch on the ship. Deli sandwich for me and DH had chicken tenders and fries. DH had cookies for dessert and I had cookies, key lime pie and a little bit of a dessert called chocolate loaf.

DSCN0361.JPG

DSCN0363.JPG

Love the key lime pie! Thanks for the beautiful picture review.

So glad you went on another cruise as I have enjoyed each and every one of your reviews! They are so thorough and you are so open to questions regarding the good, the bad and the sometimes (but rarely) the ugly. And you post some of the best photos! Please go on the Valor in the next month and do a review before we sail on her in late April.

Thanks for such a sweet comment! I wish I could go on the Valor next month! But I'm tapped out on vacation days after this one (not to mention tapped out on money! Lol!). If we ever do get on the Valor we would have sailed on all the Conquest Class ships. :)

DSCN0471.JPG

We got back around 2:30 p.m. and I popped into a shop to buy a couple of magnets. Back onboard we late lunch. After lunch we went back to the room. DH napped and I put a couple Piton pics on Facebook to make all my friends and family back home jealous! :D

Then I went up to the upper decks to get some pictures of sunset.

DSCN0474.JPG

DSCN0477.JPG

After that I read for a little while and then DH woke up and we decided to eat on Lido. Not much choice for me (no chicken choice) and desserts were sparse so I had soft serve ice cream of course!

DSCN0480.JPG

DSCN0481.JPG

We went to see Asad the hypnotist. We had seen him before on our last cruise. One part he had two guys arguing in Chinese over a parking spot and one guy goes "@sshole!" Oops, I don't think that's Chinese! Lol! :p

We saw one comedy act and then relaxed in Serenity. Got pizza and cookies for late night snack. Late night snacks are out at 11:30 p.m. and located in the aft of the ship by the adults only pool.

Me with my favorite drink, mocha chocolate getaway, in the International Lounge where they have all the comedy shows:

DSCN0483.JPG

DSCN0484.JPG

Got up a little after 9 a.m. and ate (you guessed it!) cinnamon buns and honeydew melon on Lido before heading to the International Lounge where they held the Future Cruise Talk. Learned a couple of new things.

DSCN0485.JPG

DH was outside the lounge when the talk was over. He said he got elbowed by some older ladies trying to buy at t-shirt. I went back to the gift shop with him and snagged him a size too big, but they usually shrink. It was only $5 which was a really good deal. The shirt is yellow and says Curacao on it. *Side note* When DH unpacked his suitcase when we got home the shirt had two holes in it! Not sure how that happened, but at least it was cheap. He wears it as a night shirt now.

I went back to the room and logged onto a social media site to wish my Dad a happy birthday.

I went to the shopping talk and grabbed a map for Curacao and then decided not to stay. I went back to the room and DH wasn't hungry yet so I went up to Lido for lunch by myself because I was hungry. I had chicken tacos and then when I went for dessert I discovered they were doing the chocolate extravaganza! I had lemon chocolate cake, chocolate cake, marshmallows, a gelitan cube thingy and a chocolate dipped honeydew melon on a stick.

I'm ashamed to say I actually finished everything on this plate! :o

DSCN0486.JPG

DSCN0487.JPG

DSCN0488.JPG

Got back to the room and a little while later I joined DH for lunch. He got chicken tenders and fries. The DJ was playing dance music and a rain cloud rolled in and he switched to "Raindrops are Falling on my Head." Lol! We went to Deck 5 and wandered into the end of the Hasbro the Game Show. We then went to the sports bar for a bit and I bought a ship magnet in the shop. We listened to 70's song trivia and then went back in the room to hang out before dinner.

Taking a selfie while waiting for DH to get back with his lunch:

DSCN0489.JPG

Hasbro:

DSCN0490.JPG

EA Sports Bar:

DSCN0493.JPG

DH:

DSCN0494.JPG