Carnival Freedom 12 Day Repo Cruise with tons of pictures

lovestocruise19

Ralph dropped off six people in Phillipsburg and took DH and I and another couple right back to the ship. Along the way he offered water, rum punch and beer. We got back at 1:45 p.m. ship's time with plenty of time to spare. Yay! Definitely recommend Bernard's.

DSCN0358.JPG

DSCN0359.JPG

There's my mistress - Lady Allure. Lady Oasis is my true love.

Once I got back to the room it was 5 p.m. and DH reminded me it was time for the VIFP party. We went together and each got a free drink and clapped for the ships we've been on.

Jen:

DSCN0385.JPG

Jen and the captain:

DSCN0386.JPG

*Side note* During the cruise someone asked Jen where she gets her shoes and she said she makes them! She buys plain shoes and blings them out and then buys a dress to match. :)

We sat in the lobby for a few minutes while I finished my drink and then got in line for the MDR. It took about 10 minutes to get in there.

We were seated in a darker section like we were on the first night, which I wasn't a fan of for two reasons: Bad photo ops and I like to see the food I'm eating! I had watermelon soup and DH had Caesar salad.

Watermelon soup:

DSCN0387.JPG

The waiter who took our order got it all screwed up when he was bringing the extra knives. It took forever to get our main courses. DH had prime rib adn I had the grilled chicken on the Everyday Menu because there was no chicken choice on the specials. It wasn't that good-very salty tasting. Dessert came quicker. I had WCMC and DH had a taste of strawberries:

DSCN0389.JPG

Sorry about the crappy photos, again, bad lighting.

We went to the Victoriana Theatre and saw Bobby Borgio, an illusionist. He was awesome! After that we checked out the shops and I bought two gangway shots. I couldn't resist the close up black and white one and DH liked it too. We also listened to Jen do Motown trivia.

0216152023.jpg

0216152023a.jpg

That night's towel animal...strikingly similar to ones before. What is it even supposed to be?

DSCN0390.JPG

...Great review so far! Love the pics. The B&W photo of you two came out great!

...We were VERY close to joining you on this repo cruise, but something came up at work that I couldn't get out of. Glad to see you had a great time!

This was the port that I was so excited about. We had booked a catamaran excursion to the Pitons through Carnival. We got off the ship at 9:15 a.m. and met our tour. The catamaran was docked really close to the ship. It was sunny, but we did have a rainstorm roll in on our way to the Pitons. The crew was very friendly. And I know that for people like me with small bladders that this will be helpful: they had bathrooms down below the catamaran.

DSCN0394.JPG

DSCN0395.JPG

DSCN0396.JPG

DSCN0397.JPG

DSCN0398.JPG

DSCN0399.JPG

We stopped to swim and the crew said the water was warm. They lied! Lol! It was cold at first, but you got used to it quickly. I got used to it probably the quickest because I was pushed underwater! I still had my glasses on and a whole bunch of salt water got up my nose and burned! Apparently DH was the culprit. He said he thinks the catamaran shifted in the waves and he was behind me getting off and accidentally pushed me under. The crew provided swim noodles which I thought was a nice touch. We were actually pretty close to the shore so I could stand up not too far from the catamaran.

Swimming stop:

DSCN0411.JPG

DSCN0412.JPG

DSCN0413.JPG

DSCN0421.JPG

Edited by lovestocruise19