Smoothies on Splendour of the Seas

ladysail2

Can anyone tell me if there is a smoothie making machine on Splendour of the Seas. The agent trying to sell me the Royal Replenish package said that smoothies were included. I asked him if there were smoothies available on this ship....he did sort of hesitate when he answered...Yes. It made me wonder if he was right.

Thanks for any info. Also, how could I find out myself? Is this a 'station' in the Windjammer or Pool deck? My cruise occurs in November this year. I'll go look at the deck plans to see if I can see something. But maybe someone who has recently been on the ship could verify. Thanks again!

Joyce :D

Thanks Bob. I'll try to find out. At least I have more information to go by. I know that some ships were offering smoothies...I thought they were out by the pool. Did I pay attention?? No!! LOL

Joyce :D

Freedom class ships have the Squeeze venue on the pool deck for smoothies.

You're right, the Vitality Café is located on Oasis and Allure.

But...since the Royal Replenish package includes smoothies...they are available on the ships...at certain bars. The pool bar does make them. This information is from an agent whose son drinks them all the time and that's where he orders them. The agent doesn't know exactly what goes into the smoothie, but that they have a fridge for milk, they have the ice, and there's fruit. I suppose I could bring a yogurt from the windjammer and have it added too.

It's looking hopeful :p

Thanks for reporting back. I never knew the pool bar made smoothies.:)

That's what the agent said. She said she's seen the equipment to make them.

I couldn't find the actual advert for what was included in the RR, but I have seen the 'new' items somewhere. I asked her look at it...she said that smoothies are included and that there's no asterisk to indicate only on certain ships/certain classes of ships/ or 'where available'. It looks like the ships have to provide a smoothie making venue somewhere if they are included in the package.

I sail on Liberty next week....guess what I'll be checking out, LOL ;)

Virgin Daiquiri. ;)

That's what I don't want. I hope they don't use the mix for those drinks...they're not really of any food value. I'm hoping to have milk, and ice cubes and real fruit and, if they let me, yogurt from those individual containers. I'll see what happens next week. Thanks for your input!! :D