Carnival Dream (escape from Mardi Gras Cruise 2/15) from New Orleans review w/ pics

NolaZach

FTTF is per cabin not person even though under excursions it shows for each I believe but just book it for one person in the cabin.

Thanks for the information. Now, if I can just get the Carnival site to work right. Can't book FTTF, keeps coming up saying page is down for maintenance...

thanks for the review. we will be on the dream Sept. 20th. our cabin is interior 10289. i think that is directly across the hall from your cabin. i was like you and wanted to be close to the pool but i was a little nervous about the location because of noise but it sounds like you enjoyed it. that makes me feel a little better.

Would love to hear what you think about your room...we have that room for our Feb. 2016 sailing.

I've really enjoyed your photos and info! In just over a week we will be on the Dream. I've sailed on several Carnival ships out of NOLA, but first time on Dream. I may have missed it, so would you share link to the pdfs for the fun times? Thanks!

I see that you are from New Orleans, we will be sailing on the Dream in December. 4 adults and 2 children 15 and 7. At this time we plan on staying at Embassy Suites Convention Center. Do you think we could walk from our hotel to the terminal? Thank you the review, so many people have so many complaints, its nice to hear that you had such a good time.