Can we switch rooms, add people, once onboard?

We will have three rooms on the Oasis in May. Two rooms will be interconnecting inside, central park view window, and one will be an ocean view balcony, all by itself, on a different deck.

1. We would like to have two children switch rooms throughout the cruise, between interconnecting rooms.

2. We would like a nearly 2 year old baby sleep in one of the interconnecting rooms at night, in a pack-N-play, and take his naps on the deck above in the ocean view balcony, also in a pack-n-play. (in other words, a different room steward would be involved.) This way, the mother or other babysitter can sit on the balcony during the nap, but sleep in the cheaper room at night.

3. Two pack-n-plays would be required for one baby, so we wouldn't have to lug one up and down the decks. I would bring along my own, second, pack-n-play, if needed. But it would be helpful if RCC would give us two for one baby. LOL.

Do you think Royal Caribbean would allow these arrangements?

Thanks for any help or advice!

LOL, from your thread title, at first I thought you were going to ask about negotiating for different rooms entirely, and bringing on board new people!

Once everyone is on board, and since you "own" 3 rooms, I'm pretty sure no one cares who is sleeping and/or napping where. The logistics of how that works are up to you. If you wanted to use one room for storage and double up (assuming bed space), I don't even think that would be a problem.

Just be sure you tip well if you've created extra work for the steward(s), and be sure to put out the do-not-disturb sign when appropriate.

Actually, the wine thread (which I won't be touching with a 10-foot pole :o ) got me thinking of this too.

For our cruise in June, we have 2 balcony rooms next door to each other (not adjoining, however) and I thought I needed to book it with one adult in each room (our kids will be 14 and 10), so we have one room with me and my younger son and the other with my wife and older son. The plan, however, is to have the boys sleep in one room and my wife and I in the other room.

Is there anything I should need to do either ahead of time or when checking in? Is there a reason why we would need (or want) to have the room listed on the keys that we intend on having everyone sleeping in?

We plan on switching rooms once onboard the Oasis in April. Myself, two young children and my mom are booked in one room and my husband and mom's boyfriend in another room. We plan on switching once onboard and getting extra keys for those involved in the switch. Also, plan to tip extra to the room stewards. We will be moving a pack n play from the assigned room to the other room at some point too.

3. Two pack-n-plays would be required for one baby, so we wouldn't have to lug one up and down the decks. I would bring along my own, second, pack-n-play, if needed. But it would be helpful if RCC would give us two for one baby. LOL.

Do you think Royal Caribbean would allow these arrangements?

Thanks for any help or advice!

everyone has already agreed that shifting about is no big deal.

what IS a big deal is requesting a second PnP.. there are very few on board as it is and they will not tie up 2 for one passenger