Trouble with forums?

Iamthesea

That is bad but also a little bit funny, Pushka. I have no idea why that would occur. Perhaps remove all your cookies and start again.

This was on a phone Mic!

I was having issues with a bank online account the other day. When you call up there is a "list" they go through to help. Clean cookies Clean cache. Different browser yada yada. I've cleaned my cache so many times this week. When they finally checked it was an error on their end not mine. But you've got to go through all the yada yada before they will do a higher order check. Waste of time. Next thing they'll ask if I've plugged in the pc.

This was on a phone Mic!

I was having issues with a bank online account the other day. When you call up there is a "list" they go through to help. Clean cookies Clean cache. Different browser yada yada. I've cleaned my cache so many times this week. When they finally checked it was an error on their end not mine. But you've got to go through all the yada yada before they will do a higher order check. Waste of time. Next thing they'll ask if I've plugged in the pc.

LOL, is your phone on and charged?:p

I have not had anymore trouble. ;)

Well, I was going to say the same -- UNTIL about an hour ago. I can barely log on, now -- and loading pages is agonizing. :eek:

A note to any admins / mods reading this: I spend LOTS more time on this website than I really should -- but only when I can get to the threads I want to read -- please fix whatever is wrong! :(