Quantum Diamond Breakfast

cole'snana

I read a posting that the Diamond breakfast is in the same place as the Diamond lounge and they will have a buffet there with hot food.

Both the CL and DL offer a Continental Breakfast buffet. There are not hot items included in this buffet.

Edited by cruisenfever

I was on the 1/23 trip as well. The DL had the typical cold items. Off to the side was a hot buffet area with scrambled eggs, grilled tomatoes, bacon, etc. There was a toaster available to toast bread or bagels. It was the nicest DL breakfast buffet I have seen.

I was on the 1/23 trip as well. The DL had the typical cold items. Off to the side was a hot buffet area with scrambled eggs, grilled tomatoes, bacon, etc. There was a toaster available to toast bread or bagels. It was the nicest DL breakfast buffet I have seen.

Can you tell me if there is also a Cappuccino machine either in the DL or CL?

Thank You:)

Boarded Q yesterday. In DL this morning they had self-serve pancakes, waffles, scrambled eggs & bacon plus asst pastries. Cappuccino machine working fine.

Barron,

Hope you are enjoying your cruise , I am on the 12 day coming up in April and was wondering what the current rate(s) are for the internet package for 12 days?

Im from Oradell NJ and you escaped a good amount of snow Sunday evening. thanks , gp

Great cruise so far, calm seas all the way south.

Price for unlimited internet for 12 days is $180 for 1 device. Subtract $30 diamond discount comes to $15/day. Price for 2 devices is $270, less $30 diamond discount = $10/device/day. Took 1 device package and switch back and forth between laptop in cabin and android phone on the go. Very fast in cabin and haven't run into any dead spots around ship. dw finds it very reassuring to be able to stay in touch with our three daughters back home.