Barcelona HoHo bus

aquilegia

I think we are just going to book tickets for Sagrada Familia for 11:15 ish and figure out the rest later. I'm going to have the red bus stuff handy though - if we decide to do HOHO that's the one I'm leaning to.

We are looking at doing the HOHO in Palma also.

Does anyone know if the two day pass encompasses two calendar days, or 48 hours from the time you board the first day? Silly question perhaps, but I'm trying to plan our 3 days in Barcelona thoughtfully. Thanks in advance for any info!

• 1 month later...

Planning to take the HOHO during our Barcelona stop this fall. The two main things we want to see this trip is Sagrada Famillia (we will decide whether or not to go in once we get there based on the line and our interests) Last time we went in one chapel, but I could stand outside and stare at it for hours constantly seeing new things. The other is Parc Guell - our tour last time made a quick stop here and I want to spend more time exploring it.

Thanks for the info on where to catch the bus and the comparison of the two buses. Since we will be there in October, I am assuming it won't be as busy as June.