Breakaway Haven Spa Suite Compilation

If anyone was in Cabin # 14742 on the Breakaway, could you please post a picture or at least tell me if they have a couch that would be big enough to sleep on or is it just a little short couch? Thanks so much for any help!

Thanks! We are in cabin 14738 on the May 3 sailing.

Awesome! We sailed May 4th last year! The weather was a beautiful, plenty warm to enjoy the beaches. Although the water was a bit cool, it was warmer than it ever gets here in New England and didn't stop us from snorkeling!

I have no complaints about that room. I had read reports before sailing about noise from the gym above, but what very little I heard was not bothersome or loud. It was very easy to get to the Haven from there, we either cut through the spa or just ran up the stairs 2 flights.

We had Roy for our butler and Ronaldo as our steward. Both were wonderful! Adrian was the concierge, and was above and beyond top notch! but I believe he has moved to another ship. :-(

It was hands down our best cruise so far!!

Can you post your room number and pictures of your cabin in Haven Spa Suite category for Breakaway? Answer whether or not you had a pole and whether or not you had the couch or chairs in room. Thanks!

There was no pole in 14142 and 2 chairs.

Sorry, no pics I can share.

Stephen

Anyone know about 14134 and 14734? Thanks. =)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Last August I stayed in 14736 with my daughter. My mother and sister were in 14738. One of those suites has the pole. I think it was 14736, so I'm pretty sure 14734 won't have a pole. In 14736 as you walk in, the bed is to the right. I'm guessing it'll be to the left in 14734. I've stayed in two different Spa Suites and loved them both. You'll certainly enjoy whichever one you pick.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Last August I stayed in 14736 with my daughter. My mother and sister were in 14738. One of those suites has the pole. I think it was 14736, so I'm pretty sure 14734 won't have a pole. In 14736 as you walk in, the bed is to the right. I'm guessing it'll be to the left in 14734. I've stayed in two different Spa Suites and loved them both. You'll certainly enjoy whichever one you pick.

14738 definitely had the pole in front of the tub. See the first pic in the thread. Either way, that tub was wonderful!

14738 definitely had the pole in front of the tub. See the first pic in the thread. Either way, that tub was wonderful!

Ha! You're right. I saw your pics earlier but I forgot that you also mentioned the suite number.

• 1 year later...

Great info ... we're staying in 14738 next year also ... but am dismayed at the pole ... trying to find one on the starboard side without a pole and with the bed on the left side when you enter the room ... I wonder if it's every 2nd stateroom that has the pole ... anyone have info on starboard side cabins with the bed on the left when you enter without a pole ?

• 6 months later...
There was no pole in 14142 and 2 chairs.

Sorry, no pics I can share.

Stephen

Hi. Were you in this cabin. I have read on cc that 14142 does/doesnt have a pole. There are a few spa haven cabins left and I would like to move if I have a pole.

Thanks so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums