Any hotel in Anchorage with train and airport transport?

SUNNY D

We will be arriving late by train on 6/17 to Anchorage. Plan to stay overnight in a hotel and rest up before heading to the airport for a 2:20pm flight home on 6/18. Ideally would like to find a place that has both train and airport transport provided. Suggestions? Thank you!

• 2 months later...

Just booked the Clarion for the end of May next year.....the prices are -not- on line after mid-May so you'll want to call direct.

When the prices for "High Season" finally hit the website....they're expected to be appx $90 more than today's call in rate.( we paid $149)

I verified free shuttle to/from the train station and the airport

Edited by STEVE-O

Just booked the Clarion for the end of May next year.....the prices are -not- on line after mid-May so you'll want to call direct.

When the prices for "High Season" finally hit the website....they're expected to be appx $90 more than today's call in rate.( we paid $149)

I verified free shuttle to/from the train station and the airport

Would you mind sharing the phone number you called? I just called for next June and was told they wouldn't have the rates available until September :confused:

Edited by HappyGirl1959

Would you mind sharing the phone number you called? I just called for next June and was told they wouldn't have the rates available until September :confused:

907- 222- 5005. I spoke with Monie (pronounced moan-ee) and the manager. I received a confirmation in minutes. Good Luck.

We always use Comfort Inns, semi-consistently clean and good, decent "breakfast" and decently priced.

There's an expensive Comfort Inn (Ship Creek) by the train station and a less expensive one (Airport) near the airport. Both have shuttles.

Of course, in Alaska, prices are high. However, both hotels have an advanced booking rate that is significantly less.