Free first night dinner show

mrobstad

Sorry if this has been asked before.....I'm going on the BA in Dec and the Escape in Feb. Do these ships offer dinner shows like cirque and Illusarium? If they do, are the shows free the first night with UDP? Secondly, I'm now reading no advance reservations. Would this be true for paid dinner shows? I'm guessing not..thanks!

The Breakaway has a Cirque show and I think the Supper Club thing on the Escape will be a dinner show.

My understanding is that the free first night thing applies on all ships with these venues.

And someone confirmed that the no reservations thing on the Breakaway (which I understand is just a trial) excludes the dinner show.

Thanks Keith. One more question.....I've seen Cirque on the Epic. Same show or a different variation?

It's got a different name (Jungle Fantasy or something like that), so I assume it's a different show. I've never seen either though.

I haven't read anything about the Supper Club in the Escape being free with UDP. Have they announced anything yet?

I sure hope it is free with UDP! :)

No, nothing has been announced yet. There is nothing to say that the deal will still apply by then anyway. I wouldn't expect any confirmation for a while.

Yes, Cirque show was included in the UDP on the first night but in our case and others, we purchased dining when we boarded and the show was sold out that night so they booked us the next evening. Show was good, food no so much.

No, nothing has been announced yet. There is nothing to say that the deal will still apply by then anyway. I wouldn't expect any confirmation for a while.

Thanks! :)

I'm a little worried that they won't include the Supper Club in the UDP for some reason. But I really hope it is included.

I just booked the Escape for next September and the TA explained that the UDP allows you to book the supper club show free on embarkation night. On Escape it will be the John Hughes show.

That would be great! I would love to see the show, hoping that we don't have to pay extra with our UDP... :)

The newer NCL ships offer a host of entertainment options nightly, as opposed to older ships on all lines, that offer one type of entertainment at one venue (other than bar/lounge singers and piano players). Additionally, the newer ships offer a "pay for" dinner show, that is free on night one with the UDP.