Indy back at uk??

Had an email from RCI saying Indy is back sailing from Southampton for the 2015 season. Ive checked and as far as i can see shes not sailing across the pond anytime soon. Anyone got any more info on this or have RCI got it totally wrong?

Had an email from RCI saying Indy is back sailing from Southampton for the 2015 season. Ive checked and as far as i can see shes not sailing across the pond anytime soon. Anyone got any more info on this or have RCI got it totally wrong?

It's true, but the itineraries have not been loaded on Royal's website yet.

Sure hope she's not - I'm sailing on the Indy in 15 days out of Fort Lauderdale for an eastern caribbean tour. I get there and she's not present and accounted for and I won't be pleased! :)

It's a typo - they are not known for proof reading stuff before they send it out........

She does a TA on May 1 2016 and then a summer season out of Southampton then back across to USA on Oct 30 2016.

Edited by little britain

Sure hope she's not - I'm sailing on the Indy in 15 days out of Fort Lauderdale for an eastern caribbean tour. I get there and she's not present and accounted for and I won't be pleased! :)

I have Indy booked for NYE OMG! December 28-January 2.

Hope I will not be stranded?????

We have 11 people going, all family and three cabins booked!

It's a typo - they are not known for proof reading stuff before they send it out........

She does a TA on May 1 2016 and then a summer season out of Southampton then back across to USA on Oct 30 2016.

Whew! Thank you :)