Cabin 6247 Silhouette ???

closecruiser

Have you checked the S class cabin sticky above? It's a 2C partially obstructed balcony, which means you will probably have the roof of a lifeboat level with your balcony floor. EM

Edited by Essiesmom

As Essiesmom says, check the "S" Class cabin 'sticky' at the top of the page. There are 2 reviews for that room - one says it's terrible, very noisy, worst room ever, the other says it's quiet. Both mention the obstructed view, but neither felt the lifeboat was an issue. You might also Google the ship name and cabin number, as there may be other reviews on other websites.

We stayed in 6146 and our obstruction was the talon that holds the lifeboat. If two people are sitting on the balcony one person will have the talon smack dab in front of him/her. The tops of the lifeboats cleared our balcony so they are not an issue.

We were in 6195, so same deck. You see the top of the lifeboats. You still get a nice view out, but down you see the boats. You also get some light from the light on the open/covered deck below shining up and/or reflecting off the boats.

I attached a pic taken from our balcony.

My husband actually liked it because he has some fear of heights - it made it feel like there wasn't an edge/drop.

balconyview.jpg.5cf6ac2dfbaa0089a2f4e989ae7b8621.jpg

I think it depends on what is below you. We had one above the future cruise desk and it was very quite. I was afraid of smoke drifting up from below but never had an issue.

Looks like specialty dining venues are below. Hmmmm, makes me wonder.