I now know what the WOW stands for

I was just looking at booking a couple cruises and I was comparing the price I paid for the ones I have already scheduled to the new sale price and WOW I could not believe the prices one has more than doubled, and the rest were more then when I purchased them. Then reading some posts on CC and no more shrimp cocktail another WOW. Big increase in bar drinks WOW. I guess

I was wrong in thinking the WOW meant something good. So WOW RCCL I was a loyal cruiser until now but I think I might have jump ship I can not afford any more WOW.

Cruise fares tend to be like airline fares; they go up and down based on demand and the season.

Back in January, trans-Atlantic air fares were around $1800 for coach, looking at late July and early August. Then, in February, they dropped to $1050 to $1250, depending on date and departure time.

It also depends on how full the ship is. We have a cruise this year, and our cabin is now horribly expensive, because that cabin class is either sold out or close to sold out.

I was just looking at booking a couple cruises and I was comparing the price I paid for the ones I have already scheduled to the new sale price and WOW I could not believe the prices one has more than doubled, and the rest were more then when I purchased them. Then reading some posts on CC and no more shrimp cocktail another WOW. Big increase in bar drinks WOW. I guess

I was wrong in thinking the WOW meant something good. So WOW RCCL I was a loyal cruiser until now but I think I might have jump ship I can not afford any more WOW.

Does RCI not serve shrimp cocktail every night in the dining room?

So you already have cruises booked at prices you like, now you are going to complain about the same cruise pricing when you are not booking.:rolleyes:

Please feel free

We just got off the Adventure of the Seas (21 days cruising) and shrimp cocktail was not on the menu for the first 3 days of each 7 day cruise.............it was always on every night.

Cruised Indy several weeks ago....shrimp was on the menu the firs few nights then not....I asked for it and got it. On a night that I did not like any of the side dishes, but wanted two main courses....I asked for it and got it.

I don't usually like the desserts, so on the very first night, I tell the waiter what I would like for dessert each night....it is very simple -- regular chocolate chip cookies with my coffer.....and every night, I got it.

Just ask, if it isn't on the menu.

Cruised Indy several weeks ago....shrimp was on the menu the firs few nights then not....I asked for it and got it. On a night that I did not like any of the side dishes, but wanted two main courses....I asked for it and got it.

I don't usually like the desserts, so on the very first night, I tell the waiter what I would like for dessert each night....it is very simple -- regular chocolate chip cookies with my coffer.....and every night, I got it.

Just ask, if it isn't on the menu.

I ask for a pizza that wasn't frozen never got it. They are all frozen now days:mad: