Inside Cabin 420 on Royal - under Pool Deck. Noise?

jennymaxgirl

Just wondering if I should expect any more noise than an average room with this location directly beneath the pool deck?

Looks as though there will probably be loungers directly above the room. Anyone have experience with noise problem from sliding chairs, music, etc.?

Thanks so much,

Jennifer

I wouldn't book a cabin beneath public deck. Way too much noise not just from loungers being moved but power washing in the wee hours of the morning, carts being rolled from one end to the other, etc. Also, don't forget that there's no staircase midship so to go up just one deck, you'll have to wait for an elevator unless you walk to either the forward or aft stairs.

I wouldn't book a cabin beneath public deck. Way too much noise not just from loungers being moved but power washing in the wee hours of the morning, carts being rolled from one end to the other, etc. Also, don't forget that there's no staircase midship so to go up just one deck, you'll have to wait for an elevator unless you walk to either the forward or aft stairs.

Thanks Pam. Good to know. I am a light sleeper so I have already begun looking at other options. Am thinking of switching to the Aloha deck :)

Jennifer