Koningsdam Entertainment options to be announced tomorrow

InTheWASide

Maybe my question got lost but does anyone know if Mr. Bill Prince is still the person in charge of HAL entertainment on the ships?

I don't know for certain but it sounds like it's still Mr Price if you read the article that's linked to in the sticky posted by Laura S.

He's quoted in the article.

I don't know for certain but it sounds like it's still Mr Price if you read the article that's linked to in the sticky posted by Laura S.

Yep, it certainly refers to "Bill Prince, Holland America's director of entertainment".

I actually think this ship looks really nice. I'm more impressed with Koningsdam than Princess' newest ship design. In fact, I'm hoping for a good competitor to Celebrity Solstice. Thing is, I have no interest in 10/11 night Caribbean cruises. :(

Completely with you on that. The Regal/Royal Princesses have not impressed me. Koningsdam is impressive on paper. I hope she'll be given some good itineraries in Europe outside the main Caribbean season....

Well we can only hope with all the new venues, or seemingly new venues on the new build that there will be improvement in their entertainment. Though if it is only runs true on the Koningsdam that would be a shame. Not all of us will be able to sail on her and we really need an improvment on all of Hal ship in entertainment department.

Edited by PathfinderEss

Well we can only hope with all the new venues, or seemingly new venues on the new build that there will be improvement in their entertainment. Though if it is only runs true on the Koningsdam that would be a shame. Not all of us will be able to sail on her and we really need an improvment on all of Hal ship in entertainment department.

Eurodam is getting billboard as well and Oosterdam and Eurodam are getting Lincoln center stage

Thank you. :)

Sounds like the same old lackluster entertainment line-up... just re-named

Kind of like when they announced the Dive In Grill. All they did was re-name the previous grill, offer less options, and complicate the service.

Are you kidding! The dive in is totally different with freshly made to order burgers that are fresh not frozen and great fries. I never ate at the grill before the dive in opened. Same place, same idea, way different quality of food.