Just off Navigator...questions anyone?

It was at 4pm but they started doing announcements at 345 and we headed straight there. By 4, most people were already there but as usual we had to wait for the few that show up whenever they want so they didn't actually start until about 420.

Many thanks! Did you actually go out to the boat deck and stand under the boats too?

Thank you for posting. I will be on Navigator in 4 days. I appreciate the questions and your answers.

Was the Solarium pool usually crowded?

No not on our cruise which was late January .

Sorry, I dont. I do remember thinking they weren't exactly family friendly most nights. I think there was one night where it was and there were a few families on deck. Honestly, the movies were not well attended.

Thanks, that seems to be what someone else mentioned of the 1 they could remember. Last cruise there was only 1 that we actually made time to go see, but we enjoyed the experience.

Also did you have plenty of time after the safety drill to be on deck for sail away? A co worker that is going to be on the same ship was really disappointed that his first cruise on carnival they were still at muster stations during sail away.

Edited by Carguylee
Thought of a question

Many thanks! Did you actually go out to the boat deck and stand under the boats too?

Our station was on deck 4 and yes, they made us go out there. We were on Liberty a few years ago and we just had to go to the lounge but all other ships, we had to go out the deck. It's open-air there and it wasn't hot at all that day (mid 60s) so it wasn't too bad.

Did you happen to save the cruise Compass??

I have a couple of them but didn't save them all - we tried not having much luggage since we were doing self-assist with our toddler. Definitely made us have to be selective on what we brought home. :) Anything in particular you're looking for?

Thanks, that seems to be what someone else mentioned of the 1 they could remember. Last cruise there was only 1 that we actually made time to go see, but we enjoyed the experience.

Also did you have plenty of time after the safety drill to be on deck for sail away? A co worker that is going to be on the same ship was really disappointed that his first cruise on carnival they were still at muster stations during sail away.

Even though they weren't able to really start the instructions until 4:20, we still had plenty of time. Sail away was at 5:30 and despite the thick fog, we left on time. Of course, being foggy and a bit windy and cool, we didn't stay up on deck for too long - not much we could see through the fog.

CruisinQueen - was there any talk about adding Dreamworks Experience to Navigator anytime soon? Thanks.

Not that I heard - I don't think I heard anyone ask at the Q&A. I would have thought if they were going to do it, it would have been coming out of dry dock but I guess you never know.